superana superana 13-15, F 4 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Image & Weight

Why do you want to look like an emaciated stick insect, why are you destroying your body, depriving it of food until it starts to feed on itself, this I will never understand, I am about the same build as Fatbellygainer and I gotta agree with everything she's said, it's oh so satifying to realise the tape measure just aint long enough anymore and that skirt you could just squeeze into (and look real sexy ) about 3 months ago won't even go up past your thighs now no matter how much you pull and wriggle and you'd be totally amazed at the number of guys (and girls ) who get turned on by this and want to fondle and caress you, I wonder how many people want to cuddle you ??

Best Answer

I am a gainer! I am 14, 5"9 and 385 pounds and I love to grow my fat! This question is like saying why starve yourself? Well. I personally love to eat and watch my fat grow. Plus, guys love a girl with lots of soft, jiggly fat on her. Also love the feeling of when your clothes get to small and you burst out of them. It's the best feeling

Best Answer

Message me plzzzz

Best Answer

Some of us like to embrace who we are. We like to feel so much of us. The more of us, the more to love. Everyone is beautiful in their on special way. Why not join?<br />
:)

Best Answer

So true! Have a Merry Christmas and eat lots! Also, have a Fattening New Rear, TurtleMan!

Best Answer

Thanks, I know it's kind of late but, You too!

:)

Best Answer