A duck walks into a grocery store, walks up to the person behind the counter in the produce section, and asks, “Do you have any grapes?” Although taken aback, the grocery worker answers, “No, I’m sorry, we’re fresh out today.” Looking downcast, the duck walks out. A minute later, the same duck walks back in and again asks, “Do you have any grapes?” The worker replies, “Same as before, sorry, no grapes.” The duck walks out dejected. A minute later, the duck walks back in and asks again, “Do you have any grapes?” By now, the worker is really irritated. “No! We DON'T have any grapes! If you ask me again, I’m going to nail your feet to the floor!” The duck walks out. A minute later, the duck walks back in. “Do you have any nails?” asks the duck. “Um, no, I’m sorry, we don’t have any nails,” is the answer. “Do you have any grapes?
lifeisatest lifeisatest 22-25, M 7 Answers Aug 25 in Doing Good

That got a laugh out of me! That was pretty damn funny!

Best Answer

lol, I am barely containing myself right now!

Best Answer

So a priest, a Rabbi, and a three legged dog walk into a bar, and the bartender says.............................................
"WHAT IS THIS??? SOME KIND OF JOKE???"

Best Answer

lol, love that one too!

Best Answer

songdrops made this into an animation xD

Best Answer

Duck Song.

Best Answer
Best Answer

seen a similar variation before. didn't really laugh the first time, somewhat amusing tho

Best Answer

So it's a duck who asks the same question "do you have any grapes?" Over and over again. And once the employer gets annoyed and tells him "I'll nail you to the floor" he leaves but ask a minute later "if he has nails" he says no. so he keeps on with his original question....how is that funny, again?

Best Answer

Remember apparently he's being annoying as hell...so I don't understand the joke.

Best Answer

I think that kind of is the joke- that he's just being annoying. For me- I think the, "...or I'll NAIL your feet to the floor!" is funny

Best Answer

Okay, yeah, that part is a little humorous. But the rest, is just cruel.

Best Answer

it IS a joke, and it IS a duck- a big part of the humor is the absurdity

Best Answer

Funny.

Best Answer