Ch3rryp13 Ch3rryp13 26-30, F 23 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Religion

Islam,Judaism and Christianity...<br />
are three very sickening mental disorders! All of which should all be Forbidden!<br />
Dump the hypocrite and the misogynistic faith that spawns this grief! Good luck :)

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer

ADD Me please... I'd like to discuss this further,but you'd have to add me first,before I can contact you :)

Best Answer

When you kill an animal you are eliminating a subject of experience; there is actually something there. A fetus does not even have the capacities for sentience until the later stages in abortion.

Best Answer

I believe this is why 3rd trimester abortions are illegal.

Best Answer

And you know this for certain exactly how?

Best Answer

People believe what they want to believe and they shape their "god" according to their own wishes. If he thinks it's alright to go through with abortion, then he also thinks it's alright with his god. "Allah will understand!", because there is no Allah to disagree in the first place.<br />
Just as a homophobic christian priest will preach that "God hates ****". The very concept of a god would not feel right to him, if this god loved gay people.

Best Answer

people often tailor their beliefs and rationalize according to their own convenience.

Best Answer

religions are so flexible aren't they? Ppl are happy to go against them when it suits

Best Answer

Yes - wrong. If you are against abortion for any reason - don't do it. You will regret it. Trust this.

Best Answer

You are right. She will regret it later if she is against it now. Having and abortion against her will could cause her psychological problems and depression later along with a feeling of guilt that she will never forget. I sincerely hope that she makes the decision that she feels most comfortable with and gives her peace of mind.

Best Answer

Sounds like double standards to me..and maybe a tad bit of hypocrisy?

Best Answer

Because in his eyes it is you that will be commiting the crime, not him. He does't care if you go to hell. As long as he can still go to paradise. Don't worry though, Allah knows all.

Best Answer

that's called being a hypocrite

Best Answer

Funny

Best Answer

You act as if you weren't aware that hypocrisy and Religion go hand and hand. The more religious you are/ claim to be, the more likely you are to be a hypocrite.

Best Answer

You will not end up with him for the long term, and you know this. Why then are you even entertaining the desires of this dead man walking?

Best Answer

Keep that baby and dump him instead.This might be the only baby maybe in your life and if you abort it one day you might really regret and he will not marry you.

Best Answer

he dont give a dam about you and if it his kid he dont want to support it

Best Answer

he says he does want to support it if I go ahead with the pregnancy but I now don't want him involved. Am I bad person for thinking this and should I let him into his childs life?!

Best Answer

ware ever you found him put him back he will only bring you down

Best Answer

o and another thing he will support it if he wants to or not

Best Answer

Were you married to him? If he is Muslim and you were not married then he already broke a strict rule in Islam. No affairs out of marriage. So now if you are pregnant with his child it is going to cause him a great problem with his family so now he is choosing the easy way out for himself. He does not have great Islamic morals and he has gone against his religion completely. Abortion is haram in Islam. He should have thought about the consequences before jumping into bed with you. Now you should decide whether you want the baby or not. It is not up to him to decide. It is your baby and your feelings. If you were married then I would suggest you keep the baby and even if you weren't then go through with it and if you can't keep it yourself have it adopted. But abortion is not a good solution. Was he Muslim or Jewish? Jews don't eat pork either and are also against abortion. But because you said haram (which is Arabic for forbidden) I automatically thought he was Muslim.

Best Answer

No we are not married thank god! I said to him when he was telling me to abort that isn't pre-marriage sex and abortion forbidden in Islam and he said yes but I'm not that religious? oh please! but you don't eat pork but you drink and when you go to mosque you 'pretend' to pray. If only your family knew your thinking. I don't care what his family think of him, they should be ashamed! I don't really want to get an abortion and I don't necessarily want to keep the baby with him as the father as he wants to be around for the baby even though he wanted an abortion?! I can't even stand to look at his face so I don't know how this is going to work. I said I don't want him involved and he said he knows his rights and will take it to court to see his child. This makes me sick! I am also back living with my parents, they have never met him, they don't know what I'm going through and I feel ashamed. This isn't the life I wanted. My sister said it would be unfair to bring up my baby at home and that I would find it hard to stand on my own two feet with rent and childcare costs. This I agree with but if there's a will there's a way. I think I'm fed up of fighting for what I believe in now with everyone him and what my family will say. Right now I don't have the strength but I'm so angry that abortion is probably the way it's going to go but I can't get my head round that. I'm so scared, sad and alone and I'm starting to snipe at people because of my feelings. I've had counseling and I was sure I was going to keep it but now I'm not sure again

Best Answer

He has double standards and he is not a practicing Muslim. Not eating pork doesn't make him Muslim. Jews and vegetarians don't eat pork either. Drinking alcohol is not allowed in Islam, sex before marriage is also not allowed in Islam either for a man or a woman. I think you should put the child up for adoption if you can't keep it yourself. Don't do anything you will regret later. Having a child is a great responsibility, but you are not a teenager, I am sure you have enough life experience to cope with this situation. Why is your bf your ex? what happened? I mean there must have been a time when you were in love. I hope everything will turn out for the best for you in the end. Pray. God will help you to make your decision. But whatever you do, you must make the decision not someone else.

Best Answer

I know that but he says he doesn't eat pork because of his religion but he does drink! There are women younger than me who have had babies that live on council estates and do not have decent jobs and still get by, so why can't I? I am 30 next month and I know in myself I could do it but is it right? I'm starting to question this. My sister says it's wrong for a child not to see it's father and it would be unfair on my mum and dad with me living back at home at the moment. He wasn't exactly my boyfriend, we were dating since July and I got pregnant in August - I was on the pill and have been for 15 years but somehow this happened! He bought a whole box of condoms because he thought I wasn't on the pill but when I told him I was it was off with the condoms! I wouldn't say we were in love but he saw great potential in our future together and still did if I had the abortion but I pretty much doubt I would have stayed with him because I would have resented him. God has given me this baby so why? why present me with such a hard decision? It's such a hard time

Best Answer

This life is but a test and God gives us only as many burdens and problems that we can cope with. He must think you are strong enough to cope with this problem and you say yourself that God has given you this baby. Go ahead and have it, God provides and you will find a way of looking after it. When the baby is there people will give you help and support. I hope that whatever you decide will be the right decision.

Best Answer

Ch3rryp13 - don't do abortion. Yes, you will find it hard to stand on your own two feet with rent and childcare costs.
Consider......how you would feel emotionally if you abort that child?
Keeping it might be the best decision of your life (and his/hers by the way).
As far as your boyfriend is concerned, and from what you say, he is ambiguous. He may have rights - and so do you......and by the way, the baby.
Stand firm if you want to keep the baby. Life has a way of rewarding us when we make the right decision.

Best Answer

And you are still with him? Why? He's an ex...

Best Answer

because he's evil.

Best Answer

some cultures do not value life, they value death

Best Answer