Girl A and Girl B both know they do not want children for whatever reason. They both find out they are pregnant at 5 weeks along. Girl A goes straight to a clinic and gets the medication route which causes her to have an intentional miscarriage. The fetus is the size of a grain of rice at this time and comes out like menstrual blood. Girl B waits 2 or 3 more months and goes to a clinic and has a standard abortion where the fetus is vacuumed out when it is beginning to look like an actual baby. Whether you agree with abortion or not...do you see any difference in these two scenarios?
gooseyloo gooseyloo 36-40, F 17 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Hobbies

Abortion is murder, period. Embryonic life is still human life. I suppose it would be ok to kill it a week before it's born? But once it's born, it's the most precious thing on earth?? Bullshit. This attitude is indicative of what's wrong with our society. It's all about ow you "feel".. nothing is sacred anymore.

Best Answer

No difference at all. Life begins at conception.

Best Answer

no, murder is murder, the baby feels it too i heard , i heard its painful for the baby when it gets aborted

Best Answer

They are both the same. killing of innocent life. And it will be a permanent scar. she will regret her choice for the rest of her life, whether she will admit to it or not. This is what needs to be explained to those young girls.

Best Answer

I think everyone is different and some would not regret it. However I personally believe that more girl Bs would be traumatized for life than girl As. JMHO

Best Answer

How sad that a tiny unformed baby has its life (or death) chosen for it.

Best Answer

no difference<br />
both got pregnant, both knew they didnt want children, both had legal abortions.

Best Answer

The first is better it gets the abortion taken care of and the woman can get back to what ever she was doing before.

Best Answer

the girl that waited so long is wierd, why would she have waited if she knew she didnt want it?

Best Answer

I think for some people it is probably the money issue, if they can't come up with it right away. Also some people are just less responsible in my opinion and wait it out as though it's going to go away on its own...

Best Answer

yeah, i suppose the money issue, if they are poor and dont have a credit card. but some clinics do offer payment plans

Best Answer

They should find an adaption agency and work with them. So they don't have to feel guilty in secret for the rest of their life

Best Answer

yeah cuz that sucks.

Best Answer

The experience for the person going through this is likely the major difference. Personally I think both should be legal.

Best Answer

I agree, although I don't judge girl B really...I still think that would be so much harder and kind of weird to wait so long if you knew at 5 wks. JMHO

Best Answer

people with irregular periods..or who have been told they won't likely conceive. ...don't always notice Also, if you assumed you birth control was working...you may think it's something else causing you to miss your cycle

Best Answer

yeah but in my scenario they both knew at 5 weeks

Best Answer

No, I do not.<br />
It´s the loss of an innocent life due to the irresponsibility of others.

Best Answer

I will take the irresponsibility of the choice...but birth control is not 100%, and some people get pregnant while using birth control exactly as directed.

Best Answer

But I still see no differences in the two examples posted by the asker.

Best Answer

Ok! Thanks for responding.

Best Answer

Cool story, bro.

Best Answer

No difference, they share a motive and outcome

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer