cpthaddock cpthaddock 51-55, M 7 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Community

I think Britain should expel all Tories and leave Ireland alone. Britain cannot dominate the world. They are not better than anyone. Here is what British and Irish landlords have done Charge exorbitant rents to Irish tenant farmers. murdered thousands of people who happened to disagree with them. packed courts with corrupt judges and lawyers, confiscated lands from Irish catholics just because they wanted it. jailed dissenters and held them as political prisoners. ( we call that false imprisonment and kidnapping here in America ). Power to the brave and honorable members of the White Boys Movement in old Ireland. Down with the robber Landlords !!

Best Answer

LOL, Britain is more socialist than the US and the conservatives would never migrate there. The sad truth is the conservatives want to have their cake and eat it too. Libertarians have their Utopian ideal which doesn't exist anywhere in the developed world, they refuse to move to the third world and try and create their Utopia, and even with the reelection of Obama the US remains as close to their ideal as they can get at least economically speaking.<br />
What they should do is move to their offshore accounts and get it over with. Stop pretending they actually support anything other than their wallets and pushing others around.

Best Answer

sorry,I'm a scorpio

Best Answer

I wasn't aware that y'all still used the word "fortnight." lol

Best Answer

love it ....lol

Best Answer

Is it commonly used in Britain?

Best Answer

N0T IN THE F@ cking Republic

Best Answer

Were phucked down south couldn't blame them lol

Best Answer

thats my guess.... haha

Best Answer

Financially, yes.

Best Answer

its the euro?

Best Answer

Don't put any money on that horse.

Best Answer

I take it you not got your bank statement?

Best Answer

Hell no

Best Answer

well **** your cat

Best Answer

Tough! Deal with it! LOL....Likewise:P

Best Answer