It's not the fact that girls don't want you to deal with yiur

Best Answer

With your feelings*
It's all in the way you handle the situation. Don't dwell on your emotions so long. Girls want to be with a man, not someone as feminine as they are. I hope you find a girl one day that is perfect for you.

Best Answer

oh ok

Best Answer

It's because they don't know how to make you feel secure and normally those type of guys are paranoid and controlling. A woman wants a man, not a little boy who doesn't trust his girlfriend

Best Answer

i might be paranoid or come off as controlling but i am not that way. How can i come off as a man?

Best Answer

by the way you can make a guy feel secure by telling him whats on your mind and tell him how you feel about himif you start not to answer question like why do you want me then he is going to think that you are not interested and you just don't want to say anything if you would just be as honest with him like he is with you. he would feel more secure in the relationship but that's only one of the things that have to do to make him feel secure. you have to do all of them to make it work and every guy is different so it might work but this would work with me. by me always texting her that makes me worried about our relationship. i am not going to try and force her on me. but it might come off that way.

Best Answer

Well you just need to focus on other stuff, get a hobby. If you are always sitting waiting for her to text you back, you'll be wondering what's she's doing

Best Answer

I don't think that she will text me though. how do i get her to want to text me? shes bussy a lot and i don't know if she is just blowing me off for someone better or what shes doing.

Best Answer