why does coming off to strong, needy or desperate drive girls away don't they care about our feelings? it seems like to me girls don't about our feelings and that they are all about themselves is that true?
beachboy14u beachboy14u 18-21, T 3 Answers Jun 10 in Dating & Relationships

It's not the fact that girls don't want you to deal with yiur

Best Answer

With your feelings*
It's all in the way you handle the situation. Don't dwell on your emotions so long. Girls want to be with a man, not someone as feminine as they are. I hope you find a girl one day that is perfect for you.

Best Answer

oh ok

Best Answer

It is programmed in our genes that men who are confident and self sufficient are better hunters and there fore better providers for babies this is thousands of years programming a man who seems less emotional is less likely to be overtaken by fear in battle or while hunting this is how the human race survived for thousands of years only now with the widespread urban environment is this changing so it may take a while to deprogram the females it is by no means their fault so try and work with this if you can

Best Answer

its frustrating as hell though

Best Answer

why can't they just love the person the way they are? why do they have to be so damn selfish and self centered? i get that its there nature but why can't they just try understand guys it hard as hell get girls want you. do they not realize that?

Best Answer

it is the laws of attraction that denote who they want but then the maternal instinct takes over and they must see a change in the person to know that they make a difference in their life it is rather insane when you think about it but it is what it is

Best Answer

so if i don't make a change i will loose this girl? what would you do if you really wanted to make this work.

Best Answer

talk to her not me

Best Answer

It's because they don't know how to make you feel secure and normally those type of guys are paranoid and controlling. A woman wants a man, not a little boy who doesn't trust his girlfriend

Best Answer

i might be paranoid or come off as controlling but i am not that way. How can i come off as a man?

Best Answer

by the way you can make a guy feel secure by telling him whats on your mind and tell him how you feel about himif you start not to answer question like why do you want me then he is going to think that you are not interested and you just don't want to say anything if you would just be as honest with him like he is with you. he would feel more secure in the relationship but that's only one of the things that have to do to make him feel secure. you have to do all of them to make it work and every guy is different so it might work but this would work with me. by me always texting her that makes me worried about our relationship. i am not going to try and force her on me. but it might come off that way.

Best Answer

Well you just need to focus on other stuff, get a hobby. If you are always sitting waiting for her to text you back, you'll be wondering what's she's doing

Best Answer

I don't think that she will text me though. how do i get her to want to text me? shes bussy a lot and i don't know if she is just blowing me off for someone better or what shes doing.

Best Answer