champ4life champ4life 51-55, M 4 Answers Dec 21, 2013 in Community

They do seem a bit touchy for a country racked by the repeated scandals of rape and abuse of women

Best Answer

Yeah but them Bollywood producers got killed there this past summer. Later their most famous actress was threatened and her kid pushed down in NYC grand central station. It was a NBC. Scandal plus stolen film work fight. They always use prostitution there for a front story. . .

Best Answer

I'm not really up on the stories, but it seems like that old dichotomy of two views of women--some are "nice" or upper caste of whatever and should be venerated and the others are fair game for anything.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Can you imagine how many horny Indian dudes were spanking it to the idea of ***** searching that Lady? The mind boggles.

Best Answer

King Khan might do something about it. If not, then, the MEGA KHAN, AMIR KHAN, he is more POLITICO.

Best Answer

I was in love with a khan before. Never met a king or queen. I've met a prince. 👑

Best Answer

What did you do in ENGLAND and JORDAN, when you were shooting there?

Best Answer

They shot there. . . They're here now.

Best Answer