tommytee47 tommytee47 61-65, M 10 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Community

I'd like to know why you think that would be difficult.

Best Answer

Well I haven't seen anyone that could walk through a metal detector, or pat down -with a shot gun! At least not in Chicago.....someone wasn't doing their job at that school....I have to be patted down, or go through the metal detector when I go to my son's school...and that is a College Prep School that weeds out trouble makers fast!!!

Best Answer

WTF

Best Answer

WTF? Would it still be WTF if you were in front of that shotgun???

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer

lack of proper firearms controls

Best Answer

Very easily. I ve taught at a middle upper class public high school for years now and there is no, zero, zip metal detectors or any way for anyone to know if a student is packing

Best Answer

There is something seriously wrong in your school system!!! ARE THEY NUTS...OR JUST PLAIN CHEAP NOT TO HAVE METAL DETECTORS....

Best Answer

Not a crucial need~until someone is shot, that is.

Best Answer

Is this a recent shooting?

Best Answer

teachers and students stare at a cellphone.

Best Answer

practice

Best Answer

These kids were serious about whatnot. If I had to guess on how someone could sneak a shotgun into school, I'd say he put it in an instrument case, or maybe got one that could fold basically in half when reloading.

Best Answer