kokobear2 kokobear2 22-25, F 13 Answers Jan 25, 2012

Abstinence and absence make the heart go yonder.

Best Answer

Best Answer

"If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with." Dave Mason?

Best Answer

oh, god, i met dave mason when i was a teenager skiing at squaw valley ... he was NOT hot ... and i just googled that, i don't think that was his song ... :)

Best Answer

You're right--Steve Still wrote it. Wonder why I was thinking Dave Mason--haven't thought of him for years and years.

Best Answer

Abstinence tells you what the relationship is based on. There's no real intimacy without the trust and faith that goes with really knowing a person. I strongly recommend it.

Best Answer

Abstinence makes me grow ... wetter

Best Answer

Neither abstinence or absence really do.

Best Answer

spelling might help the heart grow fonder

Best Answer

sticking something up you aSSS might make you grow a heart if not you just might die

Best Answer

but if I didn't have a heart in the first place, i'd already be dead

Best Answer

wow catching on

Best Answer

i believe this. if u wait and have sex then it will be better cuz it built up desire but if u have sex right away its not as good. either in a relationship or just in time general if u guys have already had sex. foreplay is the key :)

Best Answer

i must be the fondest man alive then.

Best Answer

what does fond mean??

Best Answer

no it doesn't! being away from the one you love is heart wrenching and down right frustrating

Best Answer

I think you accidentally misspelled absence. ;)

I also think it is true, since a person can moon about thinking of their lover, not having any issues or disagreements since they are apart, and be very dreamy about their idealized relationship.

It can also make you appreciate your lover more, take them for granted less.

Best Answer

yeah............

Best Answer