Sloan806 Sloan806 26-30, F 23 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Abuse

Is anybody out there really like, "Abuse! YES! I LOVE it.

Best Answer

It's horrible. the end

Best Answer

I think more needs to be done. It bothers me that people feel sorry for abusers I think that's because they are unaware of what they are capable of. I know first hand and while I may not like it I know they must be dealt with harshly and immediately If it means they do life without parole.

Best Answer

Difficult issue for me. Why..You ask...? Cause to me, I struggle with the verbal abuse I inflict upon my spouse as a direct result of the emotional abuse I have endured throughout the years at the hands of my husband. It pains me to be categorized as an abuser, when it is clearly my maladaptive response to years of emotional abuse.

Best Answer

It's both serious and depressing.

Best Answer

It killed the person I might have been, so I'm a revenant of sorts.

Best Answer

nawt havin nun of eht

Best Answer

Just that, abuse! Horrible!

Best Answer

A very misunderstood and horrible thing.

Best Answer

verbal or physical?

Best Answer

to prvent anyone getting hurt you need to start plotting on getting out. But if you wanna sit wait and claim self defense you can do that as well.

Best Answer

exactly they are both horrible

Best Answer

weak people

Best Answer

takes 2 people for it to happen

Best Answer

the victim is not always at fault. e.g. an abused infant or toddler. they are not guilty of "letting it continue." they have no control of their situation.

Best Answer

Still took 2 people though. Thats my point. Even people that self abuse have been affected by another too do such things

Best Answer