I am 17 I just blocked his number today and I am hoping he doesnt get mad and get his friends to txt me nasty things
sweetmusic2011 sweetmusic2011 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 22, 2011

Change your phone number, put out a restraining order against him so that he can't come near you. If he is an abuser all you have to do is file a complaint with the police and say you would like a restraining order. If for some reason you feel you can't do any of the above, I know for a fact that the police will actually go and have a talk with him and request that he leave you alone if you say that he is harassing you.

Best Answer

no contact...repeat as nessecary

Best Answer

Please don't get back with him. If he wasn't good last time what makes you think he would be better this time around. Tell him straight away that you are not interested and that he should walk away.

Best Answer

Um I got a bf of 15 months

Best Answer

You don't have to be civilized to a person who purposely hurts you! Tell him that if he doesn't take a long walk of a short cliff and leave you alone, your are going to make his life miserable. Then slam the phone down like a diva, flick your back and walk away! Don't be a good girl, have your diva fit, you earned it!!!

Best Answer

I am not that kind of a person I do not stoop to someone elses level I am nice and I smile and say hi to those who are mean to me, I do not and will not be rude.

Best Answer

just ignore him. turn to friends or family for protection

Best Answer

yes...put people around you for support....<br />
do not meet or talk with him... stay strong....<br />
good luck....

Best Answer

I almost met up with him cause I couldnt find a reason that he would understand that I couldnt and I didnt feel comfortable lying but my mom said no and friends said no :)

Best Answer