I am 17 I just blocked his number today and I am hoping he doesnt get mad and get his friends to txt me nasty things
sweetmusic2011 sweetmusic2011 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 22, 2011

Change your phone number, put out a restraining order against him so that he can't come near you. If he is an abuser all you have to do is file a complaint with the police and say you would like a restraining order. If for some reason you feel you can't do any of the above, I know for a fact that the police will actually go and have a talk with him and request that he leave you alone if you say that he is harassing you.

Best Answer

You did the the best thing.....Putting it on here.....If you do not have people in your life to help and support you there are many people on here willing to be there for you.<br />
You may not see us or have a coffee with us but we feel for you in your circumstances even if we are not going through the same thing.<br />
I have seen people in abusive relationships many times and they are very hard for them to break away from.<br />
The reason I am saying all this is to ask you to hear us as if we were with you....You can trust what people are saying. If this person is promising to change then let him do it for someone else......Give yourself a fresh start with a "no tolerance" to abuse and disrespect.....from anyone.<br />
All the best.

Best Answer

I have with my bf of 15 months

Best Answer

no contact...repeat as nessecary

Best Answer

Please don't get back with him. If he wasn't good last time what makes you think he would be better this time around. Tell him straight away that you are not interested and that he should walk away.

Best Answer

Um I got a bf of 15 months

Best Answer

You don't have to be civilized to a person who purposely hurts you! Tell him that if he doesn't take a long walk of a short cliff and leave you alone, your are going to make his life miserable. Then slam the phone down like a diva, flick your back and walk away! Don't be a good girl, have your diva fit, you earned it!!!

Best Answer

I am not that kind of a person I do not stoop to someone elses level I am nice and I smile and say hi to those who are mean to me, I do not and will not be rude.

Best Answer

just ignore him. turn to friends or family for protection

Best Answer

yes...put people around you for support....<br />
do not meet or talk with him... stay strong....<br />
good luck....

Best Answer

I almost met up with him cause I couldnt find a reason that he would understand that I couldnt and I didnt feel comfortable lying but my mom said no and friends said no :)

Best Answer