Seasons change, people change you cant retain someone to be with you for long.<br />
Everything is constantly changing above us, below us, around us, even within us...its just human nature. The hardest part is accepting it.

Best Answer

Agreed! :)

Best Answer

yeah i had a close frined drift away, went from talking to her every day to being months in between, the last time we spoke i believe it might have been the last, it does hurt for a while and then you kind of just accept that your on different roads now. who knows what the future will hold but for now, she is not in my life.

Best Answer

I had to let go of someone I had been with for 5 yrs, he didnt love me anymore, was the hardest thing to accept. i didnt take it to well, I went on a path of destruction for about 1 and half yrs. I finally got over it and moved on with my life.

Best Answer

I had to let go of someone I loved but who didn't love me after four years... I understand what you mean by destruction. Its been a a year and a bit now, still wish I would see him/talk to him but for my own sake I know the best thing to do is just move on... nice to hear about how others have got over things like this... thank you..

Best Answer

Religion-its rubbish, I'm fine with that, next...

Best Answer

Don't get it. However I do get the part in which you voiced your opinion on religion and although I'm not a religious fanatic I have to disagree with you there.

Best Answer