Go seek medical and psychological attention please.

Best Answer

Maybe a tetanus shot is in order. You can get a seriously bad infection. Mmmm, don't hesitate.

Best Answer

try your head next an do us all a big favour

Best Answer

I think I'd do an even bigger favor to the world and those poor wastebaskets if I tried your head.

Best Answer

Well u weren't scared in cutting yourself so go get the rubbing alcohol n clean that **** out don't be a beetch your better than that clean it out n laugh at the burn then tell yourself how that wasn't fun n don't do it again. And if you do call me ill beat you down if you wanna bleed nothing personal I just like hurting other people especially when I'm mad

Best Answer

I obviously said that I didn't want to bleed, didn't you read my question?

Best Answer

Well you did! My gf self harms and well telling by your age there must be something troubling you in your life that you can't let go or find a way out of that is causing you to harm yourself. I'm not judging you but are you alright?

Best Answer

It's just something I do sporadically when I'm upset, or my depression and hormones randomly get to me. I'm the type of person who doesn't like attention, but goes for the pain anyways to take my mind off of things, or to make myself feel better. Cutting is a silent activity that I can do in my room, and I like the privacy. I'm alright, just panicked, because I don't know what diseases I could get from it. Letting myself bleed and exposing myself to germs makes me paranoid, so I try my best to avoid bleeding. ><

Best Answer

Accident, my black a$$

Best Answer

Well, the act wasn't an accident, I just didn't expect it to actually bleed, because after trial and error, I've found the perfect amount of force. Maybe my skin's just weaker than it used to be.

Best Answer

Thought benches were usually painted green, so, my green a$$?

Best Answer

As a semi recovering cutter, its probably not wise to wear out one part of your body by cutting in the same place. I would suggest you just quit altogether, but its your life, you make the decision whether you want to get help or not.

Best Answer

he'll get glorie, he'll get gloire that cuts like a rusty knife/he'll get glorie /he'll get glorie that fokes ask him twice/his life was tragic cutting through tragic times/he'll get glorie /he'll get glorie that will never leave him behind/ he was just a young man normal as can be/ but Harley Davidsons life /rolling the streets through the night/left a scar with that rust knife.<br />
1980 Knuck's Haerley Salvage Beltsville, Maryland U.S.A. dun and bradstreet. still kickin

Best Answer