an arm of the nonprofit, nonpartisan National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), more than 4,100 new Obama regulations are in the pipeline.
Iobject Iobject 51-55, M 5 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

And we know how none partisan THEY are

Best Answer

Apparently you do. Could you share it with us?

Best Answer

Would that not hurt the potential recovery of our economic woes?

Best Answer

Was that a question? Looks more like a political 'statement' to me.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, a question......did you eat too much turkey yesterday? There's something that should hold your interest for a couple of hours.

Best Answer

LOL, can one ever really eat too much turkey. My stomach didn't explode, so I guess the answer is no. As for your "statement", I have always agreed that "Government is best which governs the least." — forgot who said that.

Best Answer

Small businesses have generated 64 percent of net new jobs over the past 15 years and employ just over half of all private sector employees.

Best Answer

Your point being?

Best Answer

In his first three years, the Obama administration created 953 such regulations, compared to 30 in the comparable period for President George W. Bush, according to CEI.

Best Answer

This is not long enough of a period to gain an accurate perspective. How about going back to the Eisenhower administration to the present for the sake of comparison?

Best Answer

I;m not really concerned with the Eisenhower administration. But when you have a govt, contract to build a public restroom and you set the mirrors 1/4 inch to high It costs time and money to redo all the mirrors that were set. A 1/4 inch to high? Thanks Obama.

Best Answer

Sounds partisan to me.

Best Answer