Numbers 31:17
Bannedforyoursins Bannedforyoursins 70+, M 11 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Religion

Last I looked the battle at Midian happened thousands of years ago, and the retelling of a story does NOT mean an action should be taken literally. Are people really so stupid as to believe this? Smh<br />
What about the commandment in Exodus 20:13? That one has NOT been rescinded, and it still stands today. It's not just a part of Hebrew history, it's a maxim to live by.

Best Answer

They are the worst when it comes to taking things out of context. Hypocrites.

Best Answer

According to me, that is your burden to bear if you buy into that ****.

Best Answer

You're not comprehending what "God" was telling "Moses". The "Midianites" came up against the "Israelites" so "God" told "Moses" to take "Vengeance" on them. The shooter killed innocent people who had did nothing wrong,so how can he go to heaven? You need someone who is "Anointing" to explain the word to you. What you are saying is not "True".

Best Answer

i thought suicide was supposed to be a mortal sin

Best Answer

Yea, I think the whole "Thou shall not kill" thing, kinda goes against that theory, lol!

Best Answer

Please explain how you arrived at your conclusion.

Best Answer

shooter is in Hell and nothing can alter that law but his own process of honesty

Best Answer