NotAnyBody NotAnyBody 36-40, M 5 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in EP

It says that I downloaded google chrome's free ad blocker last night, and it's been awesome ever since :)

Best Answer

I was thinking the same thing. To think, that all these people are "psychics"? Whoa! I think then the FBI should know about all these people so they can be recruited to help solve all the missing children, women and men especially here in the good ol' states. This is as we all know a place where it attracts all kinds of personalities. Some people are quite sad of heart. This psychic sh*t is just wrong. This is 100% bs and everybody please hear me now IF YOU BELIEVE THEIR GENERALIZATIONS AS LEGIT YOU THEN ARE FALLING VICTIM TO THEIR SCHEME.<br />
**** I am continuing to type in uppercase on purpose - no I am not yelling at you:<br />
FOR THIS WEBSITE TO ALLOW THIS SAYS IT SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. ESPECIALLY SINCE ALL PSYCHICS ARE TEETERING ON BEING ACCUSED AS SCAM ARTISTS. DEFRAUDING THE PUBLIC IS ALSO A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY LAW. BAD ENOUGH THIS SITE ALLOWS CHILDREN THAT IT DOES NOT RESTRICT CHILDREN IS AN EVIL PRACTICE. THIS IS A GATEWAY FOR LURING CHILDREN - AND YES ANYONE UNDER 18 IS A CHILD.

Best Answer

They all look disinterested. I predict they will be bored talking to me.

Best Answer

We're subject by psychosis?

Best Answer