There will be splatter otherwise, and even with a urinal it's really tricky.
cpgnatly cpgnatly 41-45, M 15 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Health

Never.. You have to aim above the water to avoid splashing, and below the rim(seat) to avoid making a spill. You can also use other techniques that require a specific speed of launch and a specific angle in which to shoot; those however require great concentration and a tremendous amount of experience. If you train hard then there is no reason for making a mess.

Best Answer

Guys guys guys, I work in health care I see this all the time. It has nothing to do with the length, it has nothing to do with the aim. it has everything to do with the pressure the urine comes out at. For those older men with enlarged prostates that narrow the urethra the urine dribbles out, it is impossible to aim a dribble. It is like having a kink in the garden hose. <br />
So for many men, about 50%, this starts at age 30, by age 80, 75% will have enlarge prostates and dribble. That will happen regardless of the length or the aim.

Best Answer

I sit when I pee anyway, that's just my preference, it's more relaxing and femme :-)

Best Answer

Unless It is dark and I don't want to switch on the light I don't have a problem hitting the mark. When I am drunk I just **** outside......so no problem there either.

Best Answer

Someone needs a longer hose.

Best Answer

Not if you aim correctly

Best Answer

i do <br />
but im being realistic

Best Answer

Haha no im really good marksman. :}

Best Answer

no I'm good

Best Answer