Yes lots of times - not for while though, just doing it to see what level of impact I am making with my career.

Best Answer

I did to make sure certain things were not attached to me or on major parts of the internets that would show up on a background check.

Best Answer

intelligent search...

Best Answer

It's pure amazing what you can learn about yourself

Best Answer

I have. And I was so happy nothing came up. Then a year later indie it again, and it hurt my eyes.

Best Answer

what did you see??

Best Answer

Bad touch n stuff

Best Answer

Yes I have. Unfortunately I find more about the other Anaheart than myself, but I still find my blogs and that I'm an uncatagorized author. Hey!! I'm an author in someone's eyes! Yea! Googling justified. :)

Best Answer

Congrats anaheart...!! you are an author...!!! treat???

Best Answer

I do it all the time to check where my business is on Google! It's quite funny finding other people who have the same name as you and looking at what they're doing in their part of the world, too. I share my name with a quite popular Canadian hockey pla<x>yer apparently! :)

Best Answer

that's great...:)

Best Answer

.... yeah. Actually, we had to Google ourselves during a lesson back in high school, to see how private our lives really were. But I had done it before then, and after then out of curiosity.

Best Answer

even i did it out of curiosity...that was funny...

Best Answer

Only to find out there are 5000 more of you out there.. How depressing.

Best Answer

not at all....it's just a name...!!! you can't google you as a person...!!! that's what make somebody special..!!:)

Best Answer