laceset34 laceset34 36-40, F 6 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Adult children these days are very SELF absorbed. They forget who has taken care of them and nutured and given to them. When it comes to Mother's day, Father's day, Birthday's, Anniversaries...they do nothing to show they care. They can not even think to plan something on their own. When something is planned for them, they can not even have enough decency to respond to an invite. This generation has zero class. Whatever happened to being kind, caring and loving! I think kids today are only waiting for us to die, so they can inherit what WE have worked for. As parents, we were there for our children. Every event, every party etc. I think that is the problem. We should have been more like our parents...go out and play and get home before the sun sets, the street lights go out etc. Too much in your face parenting. Of course, we did it to protect them from all the child abductions and child molesters that seem to have sprung up in a rather large alarming rate. I hope this generation wakes up. Family is really very important. No excuse not calling or visiting. Why wait for an invite, because as a very unappreciated parent...I am done!

Best Answer

My wife is chronically ill and my adult step children are real ********. They only come and visit or call when they want or need something. I have cut off the wallet and the visits are less and less. Not even once a month visit...maybe a call....they are just self absorbed ******** of this generation of young adults. I was not in their lives until they were 16 and 18 but can definately say my adult step children are ********!!!

Best Answer

you spoil them?

Best Answer

I'll be honest, sometimes actual children can be real ********.

Best Answer