After 25, it becomes more difficult to work through issues with your siblings. Is anyone still butting heads with their brother or sister? I"m casting for a new series and I'd love to hear your stories.
EasternTV EasternTV 26-30, F 3 Answers Apr 7 in Parenting & Family

Even in our 30's we still have the sibling rivalry. From comparing who is the most successful and who is the best in terms of with the kids. and what each kid is doing in school and sports.

Best Answer

I'm not interested in being on a series about sibling rivalry; I have 3 biological brothers, all of whom I know, and one biological sister I have never met. I am estranged from my brothers. We are complete opposites. We live completely different lives. All my brothers are successful financially, have held good jobs, and have others who respect them deeply. I'm the total opposite. We don't get along because they can't see me as I am, but how they want to view me. It makes them easier to accept themselves.

Best Answer

Just missing it mostly.

Best Answer