Is it possible to quit complete contact with my spouse for a few weeks so I can recover of him being unfaithful? Middle/High school kids are involved. We live separately since a week. I need to breathe and with every day I realize more and more how absurd and untrue he was. Endlessly hurt at first, but now my heart begins to ''dislike'' him. A lot. 9 years down the drain. Will the army or state law charge me if I take the family and leave for a little while?Just so I can recover a little bit ?
faith1005 faith1005 31-35, F 7 Answers Jun 3 in Military

thank you for the best answer, and I wish you all the luck in the world overcoming your heartache, it wont be easy. it's actually like mourning the passing of a loved one.

Best Answer

Unfortunately yes and I wish he didn't kill it at that point

Best Answer

I know it hurts I'm free to talk whenever you wish.

Best Answer

absolutely, yes. as long as you need. remember he left you, the only person that can force you to see him would be a judge when it comes to custody issues.

Best Answer

Cut your losses NOW.<br />
ie: Serial cheater turned single-serial-dater right here.

Best Answer

Law varies a lot in different countries. Here in the UK, I don't think that you would have a problem, unless you did not let him know where you were, or the authorities thought that you were putting the children at risk.

Best Answer

cant you just tell him you want to take the kids away for awhile? or maybe you should leave them it couldn't hurt could it? is he a bad father or just was seeing someone else

Best Answer

Summer break is in 2 weeks and i was thinking they could be with their dad at his house while I just take off for a few days.
But he is a soldier. I bet he finds one excuse after another.Kids are 14 and 8

Best Answer

i hope you are able to work it out

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer