Is it possible to quit complete contact with my spouse for a few weeks so I can recover of him being unfaithful? Middle/High school kids are involved. We live separately since a week. I need to breathe and with every day I realize more and more how absurd and untrue he was. Endlessly hurt at first, but now my heart begins to ''dislike'' him. A lot. 9 years down the drain. Will the army or state law charge me if I take the family and leave for a little while?Just so I can recover a little bit ?
faith1005 faith1005 31-35, F 7 Answers Jun 3, 2014 in Military

thank you for the best answer, and I wish you all the luck in the world overcoming your heartache, it wont be easy. it's actually like mourning the passing of a loved one.

Best Answer

Unfortunately yes and I wish he didn't kill it at that point

Best Answer

I know it hurts I'm free to talk whenever you wish.

Best Answer

absolutely, yes. as long as you need. remember he left you, the only person that can force you to see him would be a judge when it comes to custody issues.

Best Answer

Cut your losses NOW.<br />
ie: Serial cheater turned single-serial-dater right here.

Best Answer

Law varies a lot in different countries. Here in the UK, I don't think that you would have a problem, unless you did not let him know where you were, or the authorities thought that you were putting the children at risk.

Best Answer