We as Adults are blocked from viewing or interacting with under age profiles 16-17 on down as is the under age 16-17 are Blocked from viewing Adult Content Profiles , Now here's the part that doesn't make any sences to me , Q & A is wide open to any age Talking / Reading about everything if the adults fail to tag the question properly , Children ask questions related to just children and some ask questions about stress issues but above all of this EP seems to have a rash of adults that seem to think it's cute to advise these children with stress issues to just go ahead and kill themselves and be done with it , this same line of talk has been going on at the Confessions Groups , Stories Groups as well as others thus my point is this ,If EP is going to have Blocks there needs to be Blocks all over including Q & A and get Rid of the repeat EP offenders with all the Fake Accounts as I now Think That EP knows who they are just by the virtue of the number of Flags they have. Up Date This Question will pop up again if deleted Up Date :: Wiseowl, It,s in the works .
Paschar Paschar 61-65, M 8 Answers Jul 28, 2010

You have excellent points..suggest it to EP and see how they feel ..It coud make a difference.

Best Answer

The EP Staff Give No reply as of yet and I wish they would get on their J.O.B .

Best Answer

I have not received an answer either to some concerns I had about the cyber-bullies, either. They gang up on someone and make baseless accusations toward anyone who doesn't go along with their bad behavior...Sorry this is not on topic but I agree, EP do your job!!!

Best Answer

Actually you are right on topic and hit the nail right on the head as it's the Cyber-Bullies that may become the result of EP Being Shut Down for not doing that which needs to have neen done much sooner , Their Job instead of the users posting Flags that seemed to be Ignored but please keep sending Emails to EP staff and sooner or later they'll get the point that their site might be out of a job .

Best Answer

its ludicrous to answer an adult question and right above yours a minor has already posted their answer , I also suspect some of these minors are not as young as they pretend to be all in all EP needs to completely separate the children and adults and monitor messages much better

Best Answer

i agree with you but i can see at least one problem....<br />
people can say they are older or younger on ep so blocking alone wont help.

Best Answer

Simple Solution : One of the Yahoo groups sites I'm hosted in screens all applicants prior to accepting a user to open an account Via the Megan File and other resources , If there is any prior history of a perverse Nature then the account is denied / End of story as their computer I P Address is kept on record .

Best Answer

In my opinion, people under 18 should have their age in full view at all times. This would protect them from some of the flippant and suggestive comments. Sometimes, we're not aware of the age of the asker of the question and this allows for those types of remarks.

Best Answer

Yup Why should we have to hover over the avatar to see any age group even if trere 56-60 like you and me as this makes a very good point for adult awareness

Best Answer

Couldn't agree with you more. Young people who come looking for help here are super sensitive and really don't need the crap some people dish out.<br />
I'd like to see EP come down hard on abuse of that kind, while allowing genuine free ex<x>pression. (I know thats a tall order.)

Best Answer

Well put and the Taller the order the better it will be for all concerned including all of our EP accounts as EP could be shut down for Public safety Violations concerning the young called Child endangerment by the Law .

Best Answer