saxappeal saxappeal 41-45, F 12 Answers Jan 29 in Dating & Relationships

Yes! Get it back!

Best Answer

I think I have the right to contact

Best Answer

well first off I do not loan money as I am not an atm and if by some remote chance I did it would only be as much as I could afford to lose. if I did agree to loan you anything and you told me this deal breaker take a hike.

Best Answer

depends how much. I might just let it go as its too much risk too little reward. If its a substantial amount, you bet you should go after them, but only if safe to do so. Collecting money should not be worth your life.

Best Answer

go wheres my money ***** then brake there legs and tell them to walk to the bank ull be waitng

Best Answer

LOL WTH?

Best Answer

hey do it and tell me it doest work. cuz it always will

Best Answer

Lol I don't think you're getting your money back..

Best Answer

Absolutely . It might depend on the circumstances though. Small children involved. If it were used to feed them, I'd be apt to let it go. If it's used for a gambling debt or drugs. I'm getting it back

Best Answer

lets go ...broncos...lets go lets go ....broncos

Best Answer

how much r we talking about

Best Answer

Yes, but that person you're talking about is "Not for the right thing". What that person is telling you, is your money is gone.....

Best Answer

I would tell them that I am just going to keep calling until I get my blasted money.

Best Answer

Tried that then they tell me that I am causing them ill health and if I carry on calling nobody will get anything

Best Answer

Every time a blast for it they say it's coming it's coming ....and I say you do not intend for it to be payed back and they say yes I do......

Best Answer

Part of me says it's not coming but I think I should fight a bit more for it

Best Answer

Yes...can you prove they owe you money? There is always court.

Best Answer

My prove would be on a bank statement transfer from my account to theirs

Best Answer

And a verbal agreement they would pay you back. Might be worth a court visit.

Best Answer

Thanks for that

Best Answer

You are most welcome

Best Answer