My girlfriend is going to college in the fall. It's an hour away but since I'll be a senior in high school I won't be able to visit that often. I love her very much and I don't want us to grow apart. Any tips on how to make it work?
fishcantblink fishcantblink 16-17, F 12 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Long Distance

Ha an hour isn't nowhere. Meet someone in the middle on the weekends or whatnot

Best Answer

An hour by car really isn't that big of a deal if the relationship means that much to the both of you, and I would think some of the effort of visiting would be partly hers, yes?

Best Answer

have open communication,commitement but accept the fact that we don't live in a vaccum and may have other friends whose company we enjoy

Best Answer

end them and find someone close- its not fair to make people "wait" end the relationship, date others in the meantime and when you can live near each other again do so, if the feelings were true- they will still be the same and you can start right back up again- if one person has fallen in love with a new person- then it wasn't meant to be.

Best Answer

My sister has a long distance relationship that is working. She is married to a guy who lives in Mexico. They have been together since 1996, he would go between her and Mexico, and now he is stuck in Mexico due to difficulties getting a green card, and citizenship. She married him last March in Mexcio ( they have an international marrage license so all countries recognise theyre married) theyre working on the paperwork, they go so far till they run out of money, then wait to get more money. They have been stung by dishonest lawyers. The way it works for them is they call each other everyday sometimes more than once a day, they really want to be together forever, and she uses her tax money to go see him. Hope this helps.

Best Answer

It won't.

You are young and its just a phase.

Besides, after you get out of high school

and into college, you'll branch out and

spread your wings too.

Best Answer

Never start them....

Best Answer

Chase it or give up. The odds of success are low otherwise

Best Answer

go to the same college next yr

Best Answer

Skype often visit as much as you can and make love!

Best Answer

Give up

Best Answer