Ok so me n my ex broke up a while ago he was then dating another girl he puts it on social media that he loves her and what not so i thought he moved on. Recently I went to a mutual friend of ours party and he was there, a little later he comes up to me and starts pouring out all his feelings such as"did you move on" "i missed you" "you dont think about me huh" just throwing it at me then he says ive made him depressed and then starts cryinggg i dont know what to feel about that any advice im still hurt n shock
hm4life143 hm4life143 22-25, F 6 Answers Jun 19 in Dating & Relationships

From the mind of a fellow male, lose his ***. He messed up once with you, second chances do nothing but make everything worse, if he truely loved you, he wouldnt need a second chance. His thoughts were, oh ifucked her, maybe i can get her back now! Almost guarantee that.

Best Answer

Honestly, i hate seeing women get twisted around useless guys fingers. Even hitler had tear ducts....tears can be turned on, and off very easily, especially when someones trying to get something they want. Move on, share your beauty and spark with someone worthy, someone who won't abandon you. You deserve that if nothing. :)

Best Answer

Thankyouuu means a lot :)

Best Answer

No thanks needed. It's my duty as a guy to help a woman when she asks. In the end, your heart wants what it wants, i just tend to drift by and leave patches of wisdom here and there. :)

Best Answer

He wanted to get into your pants one last time. It's not love he was feeling anymore it's infatuation

Best Answer

we've never had sex :/

Best Answer

Well if he had it with the other girl and it didn't work out is that why he left you because you wouldn't put out? If he truly loved you he wouldn't of left.

Now that you've pieced yourself together over this break up is it right for you to play the role of a back board and bounce back like a rebound? Do you deserve that???

Best Answer

No and Iknow what your talking about...ugggh its sooo stressful and depressing he's my first love, we've always been on and off for 6years now, hes 2years younger than me so iknow that explains a lot

Best Answer

Can I ask why u never put out? It's totally fine that you didn't

Best Answer

Because im a woman of standards, im waiting til marriage :)

Best Answer

There you have it maybe he couldn't take it. My gf was raped we been together 2 yrs and no sex it's rough on her on that end and I understand she feels bad she can't give herself to me but I tell her I love her and she is important to me I will wait.

Best Answer

awww so sweet

Best Answer

Your too old for teen drama..move on

Best Answer

you really think its teen drama?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

what makes you think so? n i think your right

Best Answer

Just trust me. In 6 months youll be positive I was right

Best Answer

Who broke up with who and why?

Best Answer

He did and thats where I was lost n still am til this day im always trying to do something about it i feel like i do more and i tried to after that he never hit me back up, its so depressing and heartbreaking seeing him put her out there like he's in love but at the end of the day cries over me???

Best Answer

Maybe he's regretting his choice, but the fact that he's saying he's in love with his new gf kinda seems like a game to see if you'd have a reaction to it. Do you really want to go back to someone who threw you away once already? Honestly, my personal opinion is the best thing to do is move on. Exes are exes for a reason, keep the past where it belongs. Go forward, not backward. Its easy to get stuck in a cycle like that because it's familiar, but it's not healthy and I truly believe you will find someone who will choose you over anyone else and wouldn't even think of letting you go.

Best Answer

And thats what Iknow about him everytime we breakup he starts something with someone else, he always needs a girl by his side. I dont think anyone can hurt him as much as i can. But your totally right! Thankyou so much for your time n help means a lot :)

Best Answer

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help! :-)

Best Answer