From the mind of a fellow male, lose his ***. He messed up once with you, second chances do nothing but make everything worse, if he truely loved you, he wouldnt need a second chance. His thoughts were, oh ifucked her, maybe i can get her back now! Almost guarantee that.

Best Answer

Honestly, i hate seeing women get twisted around useless guys fingers. Even hitler had tear ducts....tears can be turned on, and off very easily, especially when someones trying to get something they want. Move on, share your beauty and spark with someone worthy, someone who won't abandon you. You deserve that if nothing. :)

Best Answer

Thankyouuu means a lot :)

Best Answer

No thanks needed. It's my duty as a guy to help a woman when she asks. In the end, your heart wants what it wants, i just tend to drift by and leave patches of wisdom here and there. :)

Best Answer

He wanted to get into your pants one last time. It's not love he was feeling anymore it's infatuation

Best Answer

we've never had sex :/

Best Answer

Well if he had it with the other girl and it didn't work out is that why he left you because you wouldn't put out? If he truly loved you he wouldn't of left.

Now that you've pieced yourself together over this break up is it right for you to play the role of a back board and bounce back like a rebound? Do you deserve that???

Best Answer

No and Iknow what your talking about...ugggh its sooo stressful and depressing he's my first love, we've always been on and off for 6years now, hes 2years younger than me so iknow that explains a lot

Best Answer

Can I ask why u never put out? It's totally fine that you didn't

Best Answer

Because im a woman of standards, im waiting til marriage :)

Best Answer

There you have it maybe he couldn't take it. My gf was raped we been together 2 yrs and no sex it's rough on her on that end and I understand she feels bad she can't give herself to me but I tell her I love her and she is important to me I will wait.

Best Answer

awww so sweet

Best Answer