I'm 18 going on 19 in July. I've never really been away from my hometown. I have been so on the fence about going to college. I want to become a police officer. My friend is going to college 4 hours away and keeps telling me to come with her. I know it will be easier since she will be there to help me but I'm just so scares cuz I've never been away from my family. I make a decision and then my mind wanders and and I second guess everything and over think it all. I don't know what to do. I want to travel and see what the world has to offer.
Angelmarie14 Angelmarie14 18-21, F 6 Answers May 13 in Parenting & Family

u cant be timid and be a police officer it wouldn't work out so force yourself to take action go to college study police science experience the world its really a great place don't let the unknown immobilise u your going to be fine and a cop to boot

Best Answer

Go to college.

Best Answer

Do it. Especially now since it's for college.

Best Answer

I would go!! That would be a great experience for you. Follow your heart and do what makes you happy.

Best Answer