I'm 18 going on 19 in July. I've never really been away from my hometown. I have been so on the fence about going to college. I want to become a police officer. My friend is going to college 4 hours away and keeps telling me to come with her. I know it will be easier since she will be there to help me but I'm just so scares cuz I've never been away from my family. I make a decision and then my mind wanders and and I second guess everything and over think it all. I don't know what to do. I want to travel and see what the world has to offer.
Angelmarie14 Angelmarie14 18-21, F 6 Answers May 13 in Parenting & Family

u cant be timid and be a police officer it wouldn't work out so force yourself to take action go to college study police science experience the world its really a great place don't let the unknown immobilise u your going to be fine and a cop to boot

Best Answer

Go to college.

Best Answer

Just remember you're not the only one who feels this way. If you choose to go to college you'll be surprised on how many people are in your same position somewhat.

Best Answer

Do it. Especially now since it's for college.

Best Answer

I would go!! That would be a great experience for you. Follow your heart and do what makes you happy.

Best Answer