in10RjFox in10RjFox 46-50, M 10 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Community

The end of this Mayan calendar cycle doesn't affect any other calendars -_-. It's the end of a "century" for the Mayan calendar fiasco (best way I can describe it)...not the end of the world.

Best Answer

Now you tell me after i've put up the Christmas decorations.

Best Answer

I really don't know either way so I gave my kid a go kart for early xmas last week

Best Answer

That's right! No Xmas this year!<br />
And, hopefully, no Xmas ever again, because when the world ends all those irritating Christians will go to Heaven and leave the rest of us alone!

Best Answer

it need an EPS(Extra ordinay Perception) to disscuss this topic, if any one got that ability lets talk because it needs some one to see the future and have the discussion

Best Answer

u got eps?

Best Answer

man this is a social network containing people from varios worlds with difference pottentials

Best Answer

21 12 is not going to happen. The Mayan calendar ignored leap years and thus, is wrong.

Best Answer

Then why in the hell did they send me a 2013 calendar...go figure

Best Answer

LOL.. they can also send you 2030 calendar.. or even 1013 calendar.. cause its just simple age old calculation.

Best Answer

Well i've made plans for the 25 th so they damn well better be wrong...Or i'm gonna be sooooo pissed...lol

Best Answer

LOL!... but dun miss out the new years eve.. on 21st.

Best Answer

I failed calculus

Best Answer