Fedup1968 Fedup1968 41-45 30 Answers Jul 24, 2013 in Community

i don't agree - i just think God is bigger than Christianity

Best Answer

No doubt. Christians too often put words in God's mouth and beliefs in his mind. God certainly does not need some Baptist murdering on His behalf. And he does not need any money.

Best Answer

the most important things in reality cannot be proved - such as love itself, or your own consciousness - and if we get really serious about our empiricism then we must admit that nothing can be proved, only disproved

Best Answer

Must not have been living Christianly, at all, or you;d not have turned your back..* Prays you find your way back. Sorry you gave up on the only hope there is.

Best Answer

Thats the kind of close minded thinking that turns me away from Christianity

Best Answer

Why is that and what at all was negative about my statement. Nothing .. Thanks.
PS "Turns you away?" So You are already and are giving up? or secretly wish to be but are afraid of what others will think if you do.
Believing is your own decision not anyone elses. Its common sense that if a Christian or believer of any other faith changes their mind on it then obviously they never truly believed because if you really did, nothing can shake your faith ..Period. Amen. Wake up and smell the truth. Its invigorating. Sorry I care about where shes going to spend eternity. Apparently ..you dont.

Best Answer

lol That'd be like being given the winning lotto numbers and a dollar right before the drawing and then buying a bag of Skittles instead. Oh well your decision is yours alone. Hopes you make the best of the rest of the time left here..* party like a rockstar! =)

Best Answer

Theres only one answer and he is the truth..Jesus, Christ, Son of God, Savior!
There has and always will be attempts to discredit and disprove this truth and every time they will fail. =) Its a simple choice we make to believe in something more than ourselves. and in the end, when its just about over, I wont mind if I find out I was wrong to put my faith in a hope so great.. But I highly doubt that, if you find out youre wrong, youll be smiling. Just something you might want to think about before its too late . Stubbornness and doubt are mans worst infliction. Theres no harm in trusting and hoping in love and dreams.. But then again, you dont believe in them Do you.? =) and if you do..Prove hope and love are real as well Its ok We know You dont want people to think these are real eaither but you know they are because you feel them everyday.. Actually ..you may be the exception. * God bless you..Hope you see/feel something in life that drives you to be better than you think you are

Best Answer

God is always with us

Best Answer

One out of every twelve.

Best Answer

I dont know if there are gods, but i dont believe in them.

Best Answer

Got that, gave up on him and his hypocritical followers a few years ago

Best Answer

There are many of us. Welcome to enlightenment.

Best Answer

Im not a practising christian but I disagree. I think we're all in this together and we should look out for each other and not do things to people that hurts them, just for your own gain or pleasure.

I guess im hypocritical as I write this, being a homewrecker, but then again I dont believe people should stay together when they fall in love with someone else.

Best Answer

Congratulations. Nothing changed in your life.

Best Answer

That's a big step in the right direction!

Best Answer

Not bitter are you?

Best Answer

Lol. Why would she/he be bitter?

Best Answer

Me!!

Best Answer

Me

Best Answer

Contrary to many of you who accused me of not living like a Christian or not having enough faith. I prayed and read my Bible, went to church and lived by love thy neighbor as thyself. I watched my incredibly gracious and Christian grandmother die a painful and horrible death of breast cancer while still praising God. I have been raped, beaten, abused and now a single Mother after my Husband walked out on me and our three young children, I find myself penniless with no home, no job, no clothes, no food and no hope. I do not need reminding of Job. I know the story all too well. I know every book of the Bible. So you who chose to judge me please also remember what the good book says about judging least ye be judged. Makes no difference to me anymore anyway. I have lost my faith in God. The scriptures will not feed my children tonight and the pages of the bible will not clothe them. No, there is no God.

Best Answer

I'm sorry if some Christians are attacking you rather than face up to the doubts in their own hearts - IMO Judaism has a less naive conception of God, for the Old Testament God never pretended the world couldn't be a terrible and violent place, nor does He pretend that he exists only to hug us [i'm not Jewish btw] - in life there is no knowledge without suffering, and no truth that won't cut you if you clutch it too tightly - i would only remind you that God is something much greater than any book or religion - while i don't deny the possibility i have never believed that God was some kind of fatherly superhero in the sky

Best Answer

I'm inclined to :)

Best Answer

I believe in God just not the Human seeming god of the bible that is so like parents Do what I say not what I do:-)

Best Answer

I'm too small to know the nature of God, but I am learning of the nature and mind of man...and it is illogical and small.

Best Answer

It is apparent that you were not obedient.

For others, if you are believing but don't have GOD's presence in your life, what is the secret sin you are doing? Are you part of a false Christian cult such as catholicism, lds or the witnesses? Do you actually read and believe the entire Bible? Are you really seeking GOD with all your heart? Did you ever really believe at all?

Having, then abandoning the faith is a very serious crime, exhaust every Biblical recommendation before doing such a thing or better yet, never do it no matter what misunderstanding you have.

Best Answer

There is NO WAY you, Wolfman, believe the entire Bible...no way. Have you read it all? Leviticus, Numbers, Chronicles? I doubt it. Maybe you have AND believe all you read....But NO CHANCE you live it. NOT ONE PERSON DOES.

Best Answer

I have read it all and I repeatedly read it all again and again and i believe every single word. As for living it, I live according to the New Covenent most all of the time but I have to confess that I sometimes do things I should not do, especially when I get angry, but there are people who are better than I am who live it every day of their lives. Many Mennonites are like this, it is my goal in life, with GOD's help to be a good Mennonite like that.

Best Answer

Well just because there is a lot of bad things that happen and he doesn't answer your prayers doesn't mean there is no God. You gotta figure there are billions of people in the world all praying to him at once . How is he supposed to answer all those prayers plus find the time to perform miracles and on top of that he also has to judge people on whether they can enter heaven or not. He probably doesn't have time to scratch his own ***.

Best Answer

Well after being taken in for 45 years at least you are now free of the absolute nonsense, I did 5 years of Church, no more now.

Best Answer