Mantronix13 Mantronix13 36-40, M 21 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Marriage

I'd say after the first divorce..is also the last divorce..a second marriage ia one too many...a third marriage is beyond comprehension...but that's just my thoughts..good luck ;-)

Best Answer

What if you meet someone whom is very nice and you really fall for them... What Then?? do you refuse to love BC of the past? When do the past BC only just that the past? Why allow the past to reck one future... the past can keep one in bondage...

Best Answer

you dont need to be married to love someone..there are no rules saying if you fall in love you have to be married..why can't you just live together in love???

Best Answer

It's not a good look nor is living together unmarried for two ppl that's in leadership in the church.

Best Answer

marrying 3 times is not a good look either..."for the church"..

Best Answer

love that response,angel.

Best Answer

If a person gets remarried 6 months after a divorce. It only shows that person cannot handle being alone in life. That person is so insecure. They think they have to always have a wife or husband. I even think a year is to soon to remarry or settle down after a divorce.

Best Answer

Excellent!

Best Answer

You're absolutely right Crystal3d

Best Answer

6 months is waaay too soon even if you've never been divorced. It takes a few years to truly know someone and if the mother's sons are spoiled that prob means she isn't raising them properly and that another whole can of worms- Just because you like someone or even LOVE them does not mean you have to get married.

Best Answer

What's the rush

Best Answer

If you don't like her kids, you probably shouldn't marry her yet until you get to know them better and see if you can get along with them. I don't care what she or you may say or think, but they are part of the package you are marrying in to so you have to adjust accordingly. If it doesn't work out, then there is no marriage. If the kids can't or won't accept you into their family - there is a problem. They will resent their mother as a result for her decision. What makes you think they are spoiled? Do they act towards you in a negative way? Are you sure you are just not perceiving them that way because they are not your own? Do you have children of your own that you may have raised differently? Or is the prospect of a 3rd marriage that is making you hesitant and projecting it onto her children??? I just think that you are not ready. Just be honest with her and tell you how you feel to avoid any future turmoil and heartache for the sake of yourself and hers.

Best Answer

I'm not totally wrapping my head around "especially if the mother's sons are spoiled?"<br />
Are you refering to the new husband to be as spoiled? His kids?<br />
Sorry, I need clarity.<br />
If it's referring to the man you want to marry; are you sure you can put up with that?<br />
Are you gonna spoil him as well?

Best Answer

The new wife and her sons

Best Answer

Oh, okay. Thank you.
You are asking for a world of trouble, if she's not on board with diciplin. May as well write up the divorce plans now....
I wish you the best!

Best Answer

*Discipline. Sorry I misspelled that.

Best Answer

My Lord, lol God Bless

Best Answer

May God Bless (and guide) you as well.
:)

Best Answer

Indeed,Thx

Best Answer

Ya crazy ?

Best Answer

SIX YEARS would be "too soon", after a 2nd divorce!! WTF??

Best Answer

I could not agree more youneeda.

Best Answer

thank you.

Best Answer

yes- you dont know her!

Best Answer

Way so soon. You've already been through 2 marriages, so why jump so fast into another?

Best Answer

Gold digging comes too mind.. WITHOUT the metal detector and shovel

Best Answer

Yeah. On someone else's claim. After going broke on two others already.

Best Answer

Lmao I think ba<x>sed on the last part of ur question it may b too early

Best Answer

In my opinion 6 months is WAY TOO EARLY to marry after a second divorce. Why not try dating for a while and saving together for the deposit on a house. When you have saved enough money to move into your home THEN get married if you both still want to. She may not still want to. You may not want to either. This exercise will give you time to get to know her and how responsible she is with money, her children and long term commitment.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes go back to your first wife and make amends and work on reconciling.

Best Answer

Both marriages ended do to infidelity on their part. That's out of the question lol

Best Answer

There is a couple of things that could be done: counselling and learning forgiveness.

Best Answer

Yes unfaithfulness is cause for divorce, but does not give permission to remarry. Your first wife (assuming she was never before married) will always remain your wife, divorced or not. ONLY death can break the marriage covenant between 2 never before married persons.

Best Answer

Hmmm, according to what scripture?

Best Answer

Out of the frying pan and into the fire. 'Sounds like you're a glutton for punishment. But if the sex is really great I guess you have no choice but to go for it man!

Best Answer

of course he has a choice! THere is NO reason to marry the b*t*h!!!! IT's not 1944.

Best Answer

LMBO!

Best Answer

youneeda: All sarcasm aside, I agree with you.

Best Answer

thanks.

Best Answer

yes in my opinion I think you're rushing into things too quickly. Maybe you should wait a little while and get to know him a little better and be with him some more before you get married to him. At least wait a year and see what happens, and then if it still works out then you could get marry to him.

Best Answer

6 months ah yeah an if u do you are a candidate for the jerry springer show

Best Answer

Sons aside, yes. Take a year before you commit to any kind of long-term relationship.

Best Answer