Tell them to listen to Dave Mason's song, "We just disagree"! ;)

Best Answer

just tell them to mind their own or warn them that you're going to gossip about their failed relationships when it happens. ppl are usually really ignorant, egotistical and stupid when it comes to judging others. use their ego-ism against them by warning them of your own intent. it makes them feel like the jerks they are when they realize the mirror can be turned back at them.

Best Answer

i just say we werent compatible, cuz thats the truth. but in any case i hate talking about it

Best Answer

yes, people will just re do again and again if they don't know why.

Best Answer

No way... Just come up with a short answer that keeps your privacy.

Best Answer

You don't have to explain. But if the other asks for it, I think it's fair to do so. I would take in account that the person that has been dumped will probably not accept the answer, and think is stupid. This is because he/she is trying to control the situation, and is not able to accept being dumped yet. Explaining is more a sign of respect for the other, than any actual help. So I guess you wouldn't have to explain if the other is a total (@&#!. :P

Best Answer

IF you explain just keep it short, details are no ones business. *I do not love him anymore* or *He was a psycho stalker creep* ...bam done details are no ones business

Best Answer

No...not if you don't want to.

Best Answer

You don't have to answer anything...but if refusing to answer makes you uncomfortable, come up with an outrageous story that puts neither of you in a bad light. "He was a spy and we couldn't stay together because the munchkins were after him."

Best Answer

No way, it's none of their business. You just dismissively wave your hand, smile and say, "oh, that didn't work out. Let's go to the mall."

Best Answer

Only to the extent that you clarify that it was completely your partners fault.

Best Answer