I drank too much last night.. And I barfed about 3 times? What's the best thing to do to make yourself feel less like crap? (other than barfing.. )
redchevelle redchevelle 22-25, F 17 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Hobbies

1. Before sleeping drink a bottle of gatorade or powerade. The elctrolytes and sugars will help fight the dehydration that causes the headache and nausea.<br />
2. Eat a small snack before bed, something with bread or lots of protein will help bind your stomach and help digest the alcohol more slowly.<br />
3. When you wake up IMMEDIATELY Drink a glass of water.<br />
4. Eat a greasy bacon and egg sandwich. The grease will coat your stomach and get rid of your nausea<br />
-You will probably have a mild headache and minor nausea unless you were smart enough to not drink until you pass out.

Best Answer

Thank you!!!

Best Answer

The cause of hangovers is mainly severe dehydration and alcohol poisoning. To lessen the severity of a hangover, drink 16 oz of water for every 8 oz alcoholic beverage you consume...one for one. Before you go to bed, take two extra strength tylenol, and a high strength B complex vitamin.

Best Answer

Hangovers are mostly caused by dehydration. Alcohol dehydrates your body, and your brain suffers the most. Be sure to drink 2 glasses of water, coffee, soda, etc., before going to bed. Then drink more water, coffee, soda, etc., when you wake up until you have to **** a lot. Don't eat much food until noon, and then start eating slowly. You won't suffer much if you get re-hydrated.

Best Answer

Your right. I tried drinking water (even though it was really hard to get down) and threw it up.. haha, I just kept trying to drink water and I took some medicine as well.

Best Answer

Yea, the dry heaves are bad. Keep drinking the water in small amounts until you can keep it down.

Best Answer

Try eating something 1st! Not drinking soooooo much and/ or pacing yourself. Don't mix alcohols either! Or just don't drink!

Best Answer

Plop plop fix fiz

Best Answer

B12

Best Answer

Drink lots of water the next day with a good dose of orange juice too and have some of your favourite things on toast for breakfast. Works every time for me - worth a try for you?

Best Answer

Vitamin C, lots of water, and more drinking...

Best Answer

Coke icees.

Best Answer

Take loads of valium and stay in bed til the following day.

Best Answer

Take some Alka Seltzer before you go to bed and plan on sleeping late.

Best Answer

Don't stop drinking. Failing that. Lots of water. Eat some greasy food. And pop some vitamins and Tylenol

Best Answer

Lots of water....and an aspirin

Best Answer