To set the record straight ; I have never and never would have a one night stand ... just too many STDs and other sexually transmitted diseases in this world ..... and I don't have sex with anyone , unless I LOVE / them ... kinda old fashioned that way ....<br />
Since I am about the person and NOT their LOOKS ; it would NOT bother me to find a wig or false teeth on the night stand ... only a self centered person would really care ...

Best Answer

I think finding out he was my long lost half brother would be worse then false teeth

Best Answer

False teeth for sure. Wig can mean cancer treatment - and if your doing chemo/radiation therapy and out having one night stands then hats off to you!

Best Answer

Teeth. Bad teeth are a deal breaker. I know it sounds shallow but bad teeth or lack of teeth is probably the most unattractive thing to me.

Best Answer

Haha ... A wig!

Best Answer

False teeth

Best Answer