Deebeeossy Deebeeossy 26-30, M 9 Answers Feb 24, 2012

To set the record straight ; I have never and never would have a one night stand ... just too many STDs and other sexually transmitted diseases in this world ..... and I don't have sex with anyone , unless I LOVE / them ... kinda old fashioned that way ....

Since I am about the person and NOT their LOOKS ; it would NOT bother me to find a wig or false teeth on the night stand ... only a self centered person would really care ...

Best Answer

I think finding out he was my long lost half brother would be worse then false teeth

Best Answer

False teeth for sure. Wig can mean cancer treatment - and if your doing chemo/radiation therapy and out having one night stands then hats off to you!

Best Answer

You wouldn't leave your false teeth on the night stand if you were smart, lol. It's not like you *have* to take them out while he/she is there.

Best Answer

Teeth. Bad teeth are a deal breaker. I know it sounds shallow but bad teeth or lack of teeth is probably the most unattractive thing to me.

Best Answer

Haha ... A wig!

Best Answer

If it wasn't a female. My uncle lost his teeth in his 20s due to a car crash.

Best Answer

False teeth

Best Answer