also, if you weren't the one who started the argument, do you wait until the person comes to you first? have you ever felt afraid to make up with someone?
cancergirl20 cancergirl20 31-35, F 34 Answers Jan 2, 2010

Depends. If the whole thing was my fault, I make up as soon as I thought it over and put the right words together.<br />
If it's the other persons fault... again it depends.. on how bad it is. Sometimes I just forgive, sometimes I wait till he/she makes the first move. Most of the time.. something in between is my choice.

Best Answer

as long as it takes them to apologize to me

Best Answer

i can be real stubborn, sometimes a very long time!

Best Answer

Hate to argue and fight!!

Best Answer

I must be the cold EP ***** because with me it depends on the person and the circumstances. I give plenty of warning too before I completely shut down and then after that they do not exist to me.

Best Answer

Well it depends on the arguement and what brought it on. If its a small arguement you should definately not linger on being upset life is way too short, remember to forgive and forget.

Best Answer

I usually have to wait until they regain conciousness...<br />
with my wife, I always lose, so its not worth fighting in the first place... LOL

Best Answer

It depends on what the argument is about. I usually wait it out to let him cool down and think about it. I do try to not go to bed until the argument is settled.

Best Answer

in most cases, within the hour after. but i have gone a day or two before.

Best Answer

There is no set time.<br />
I am the girl, I am always right...<br />
Just kidding...

Best Answer

1. Don't argue. 2. If you find yourself arguing, stop and apologize, you were in the wrong, it doesn't matter what the other person did. 3. Extricate yourself from the situation.

Best Answer

After an argument, how long do you wait to make up with the person? --- Just until I get my panties out of a wad.<br />
also, if you weren't the one who started the argument, do you wait until the person comes to you first? -- Depends on the argument. And if I won. *GRIN*<br />
have you ever felt afraid to make up with someone? -- Nope.

Best Answer

Sometimes it's just a few minutes, other times just an hour or two. A few times in my life it's been a few days, maybe 2-3 or a week. <br />
And then very rarely, this always happens with a close girlfriend, once we get into a really heated fight, we never talk again.

Best Answer

well i am currently in that situation myself,me n hubby had big argument yesterday tea time,ive just txt him at work like nothings happened,but what gets me is that is always me who gives in first lol...all through my life(38)with family friends,hubby im always the first to say sorry.is that fair? prob not but im not childish by dragging it on :)

Best Answer

It is good to solve problems quickly but sometimes people may need an hour or so to cool down before making up

Best Answer

Depends on how long it takes for me<br />
to dig a 6-foot hole.

Best Answer

I dont get angry easily, dont stay angry long., so I imagine it would be fairly quickly

Best Answer

while we're still arguing...we see the funny and the pointless , and cut it out.

Best Answer

argue it out..have a drink..and a cuddle...it.s so easy...if you REALLY want to...no way i would carry this things..a"lifetime" or long with me..life is..a new chapter every day..u awake..and i.m not afraid..to admit i might be wrong...part of honest-respect..i think...

Best Answer

Only a few minutes. Then the sparks fly and making up is fun<br />
:)

Best Answer