I had some men reject me for whatever reasons; then came back wanting to "start over" and hang out with me. I always reject them regardless how cute they are. You rejected me first for a reason
LadyOutspoken LadyOutspoken 26-30, F 11 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Good decision. I would do the same!

Best Answer

My Ex did that a lot, but she only wanted to be with me for the night. Judging by the time of night she would call, I suspected I was near the bottom of the list, and it was closing time at the bar she frequented. I said no. If it were for a long term relationship, I'd still say no.

Best Answer

first choice not second best

Best Answer

I would question the motive

Best Answer

I would be tempted to say, "What took you so long?" "I'm happy it finally dawned on you what you missed out on."

Best Answer

My old self will take the man back (I've done this in the past). But the new me, absolutely not. Like someone mentioned before, I would question their motive for coming back.

Best Answer