charmy26 charmy26 26-30 51 Answers Feb 24, 2011

A married man that dates is unfaithful. Unfaithful?. He has lost his way, needs guidance like a lost child in a mall. You are a skirt he hangs on to in hopes of recovering his faith in life somehow. Love is really not the question. Faith is the issue of concern. If he never establishes faith, he stays in the land of never never. Never to truly love and remarry again or never to divorce. Well, after all, he has you. You are giving him comfort as he is lost and not mature enough to figure it out for himself. Since he no longer has the support of his wife in life, he depends on another woman to help him figure it out, especially if he has a screwed up relationship with his mom. Now, do you really deserve to spend your time nursing a man through a divorce or controlling his pathetic lost soul that fails to grow up and be a Man. Cut the bullshit and run from the situation. You do not deserve to be dragged through a divorce even if he does leave her. True Love does not come with the price of disrespect and a poor foundation of misconstrued trust. Honesty, trust, respect, loyalty are the foundation of true love. Don't fail to recognize the lack of these qualities when he starts to speak to you differently.

Best Answer

how true bravo for yo

Best Answer

you can reply to humtum4ever I have changed my username from jawanidiwanee to humtum4ever

Best Answer

Hello everyone ,i also have a relationship with a married man,but the good news is he left her wife for me and now he is my loving husband ,he give me everything i want , and he is my sweetheart ,so not every married man is a liar ,but there are some relationship made by god ,so always tried not to be a loser ,if you love someone get it by hook or by crook so all the best

Best Answer

i loved my guy too but to all out there...let me tell you..something.......there is no way I woule be able to live with myself if he had divorced her for me because imagine the wives plight....TO ALL DUFFERS MARRIED MEN STUPID MARRIED MEN OUT THERE ....IF MARRIAGE IS WORKABLE ONLY SMALL PROBLEMS GET COUNSELING HELP....IF VERY BAD FIRST GET DIVORCE LIVE ALONE THAN DATE AND MEET OTHER WOMAN AND FALL IN LOVE....DONT TOUCH ANY SINGLE WOMAN IF YOU MARRIED BECAUSE END OF DAY YOU WILL SURELY GO BACK TO YOUR FIRST WIVES LEAVING LOST OF WOMEN IN ALOT OF PAIN AND DONT FORGET GOD IS WATCHING....too....it will come back to you all married men out there....sorry if my husband would have cheated I would not go to priests or doctors or sorcerers or spell casters to get him back ...I would pack his bag and kick him out...and if he would leave his wife for me..i would know for sure he will turn around and do it to me too...ugh..I HATE THESE MARRIED MEN OUT THERE ..they get back to their wives and state they are happy but don't realize how much their action has caused anger hatred distrust...sadness in the other womans heart....rest assured all married women out there who got their men back for few months he will shed tears but the behavior will resume again....

Best Answer

you can reply at the above username and not jawanidiwanee I changed it

Best Answer

u r rite

Best Answer

I'm encouraged by ur comment!!! Help me plz

Best Answer

People are so stupid. If the dude is willing to give up everything he had with someone for years on a whim because he met someone recently... Wouldn't that not send you a red flag...that if he's willing to do this to someone else for me... Then why wouldn't he just leave me for someone else as well?

Logic and reason always prevail. Start using it ladies.

Best Answer

I must admit, this caster dr.marnish is real. i called dr.marnish +15036626930 when my boyfriend departed from me. but since my boyfriend came back I definitely believe dr.marnish@yahoocom is real
Daniella Terry

Best Answer

he feels like **** because his entire situation has come crashing down on his head. he knows what he did to his wife. he misses you badly and cant have you without destroying his own life. he is completely stuck in a hell that he created.

Best Answer

...and then he takes his wife out on a surprise date to feel better.

Best Answer

UH, Like that's me.
It is the greatest pleasure in the world until you realize you are going to hurt the person you love the most in the world and the person you used to love the most in the world and yourself.

Best Answer

you are so right I see this is his condition..i told him you got yourself in this situation...but end of day I the bad one she to best?

Best Answer

BINGO...how true ..i wonder if he will ever be able to live with himself but as pretty tasty stated some men don't have guilt feeling if they have infedility problems as pretty tasty stated they married men might already have another one lined up...

Best Answer

YES.....

Best Answer

Truthfully, It depends on how the two of you related. People get mistresses for different reasons, it is not always about sex. It is not always " He's a lair, and a cheat"no,no,... I happen to be seeing a married man, but we love each other, and i respect the fact that he's married.. so i naturally don't feel jealous want him to divorce and all that nonsense, for, what God has put together, let no one separate.. it is sacred.. and my friend, i too I am benefiting. he helps in ways single younger men could not, other than lie and cheat. He's sweet, generous,romantic,above all, he adores true companionship. some times he just wants to talk, pour out his heart to a woman who listens, empathize, strike intellectual conversations. Before you criticize these men, remember and think of these.<br />
1- every woman is smart enough to realize that the married man she's dating wants sex only or not and therefore make independent decisions<br />
2- And when you discover this, every time he tells you he loves you, you know whether to believe him or not.<br />
3- If you date a man that has been married for more than 5-10 years, some times they come with a whole lot of different issues that may not be so easy or wise of him to disclose; he may be stuck in what he cant easily get out of, for reasons best known to himself, such as -kids, dead , fake boring sex life, the wife proved to be different, as the years progressed eg she doesn't care how she dresses before him any more, moves around in the house without even a bra... I mean, issues that totally irk, and put off the husband. feels like he cant even walk hand in hand with her. These are very embarrassing issues guys (REALITY) , but not easy and wise to disclose to the other woman, who is totally appreciative, younger, has better taste. These guys get fed up of seeing the same face day i day out, especially if the woman has changed physically eg from child birth, put on weight, looks like a pig, some women are just too lazy to shed off those pounds... this kills the guys morale. There are some women who also tend to be controlling, abusive, so independent.. they feel that since I got my man, the ring, I can relax, make my money,(travel) and "he will be always be there waiting for me" SHAME.. It will not happen.. If you women do not take care of your selves and your husbands( keep your marriages alive) a younger, smart woman will do it for you.. even if I know I will not get him to marry me, If we identify where both our needs are and stick to the boundaries, we'll part safety, always be best friends, help one another whenever need arises etc.. I witnessed a mistress who took care of this man, did what the wife jeopardized and gave less importance, the guy fell ill, passed on, every one was shocked when he left all I mean ALL properties and empires he ever built to the mistress. to the extent that the mistress conducted the funeral, knew all the secrets, which poor wife did not know. we don't own th

Best Answer

I like your comment, and I really understand every word you said, wish I could talk to someone who understand and help me to encounter with my current situation. Is it possible to have your email address or something? please help me out with this, because nobody else cant understand me ... :((

Best Answer

I'd like to add a man's perspective here. I agree that their are typical reasons for this and I don't disagree that the act is inherently selfish the vast majority of the time. But please hear me out. I had a relationship with another woman while my own marriage was winding down (we had stopped all physical relationship). It was not the cliched excuse and my wife and I were both aware that the other was moving on. During this time I met someone and an obvious chemistry emerged and we became involved. We never had sex, only kissed and held hands. I never lied to her, I never kept her waiting or played games. I can state with full confidence that I fell in love with her and remain so to this day although she did ultimately pull away because of my situation. I mourned the loss of our relationship sincerely and was glad for the opportunity to meet someone so special and what I learned from her. I wish 1,000 times that the timing had been different and I truly regret any pain I caused. I will always consider her one of my great loves. I guess I have to say that I don't regret it happening and neither does she. If you hate me for that I respect that. I just wanted to share that not all situations are the exact same.

Best Answer

Agree with you a 100%.

Best Answer

i was with a married man for 4 years almost 5... i appreciate your comment because you said everything that he has said and done with me... its been a week since we broke things off... we havent talked since... the longest that weve ever gone to not talking in 4 years... i miss him... but i know its over... he is one of my greatest loves... i will love him forever... your comment let me see myself as a person who was part of a relationship... even though it didnt last... it comforts me to know that what we had was in our own way special. thanks

Best Answer

If you are in a relationship with a married man and he never leaves his wife, most likely he loves her. I was in a relationship for 4 years and I to just recently went through a devastating break up, he called daily and texted all during the day, and we saw each other almost every weekend, and then suddenly with out a word he was back with her. I contacted him to get closure and he was silent and then said I want to do things differently in my life and one day will explain why I gave (you) the love of my life up. It hurts, but in reality I have to admit to myself he loved her and realize he did not want to lose his family. I am alone and sad but tomorrow is another day.

Best Answer

I've been in a relationship for 10 years and don't know how to break it off as he keeps coming back. Ugh. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

Quit wasting your time and energy.. take care of yourself.. He only comes back because he can.. do not let him!

Best Answer

yes you strong women
let me describe my story

Best Answer

i love your way
let me describe my situation
I in love with my teacher who is married...
he never told me he loves me he just said he like me
and he said he feel burn around me and say that
it common for two mature people to sleep together and just
cherish the time we been together even no future...
One night i just mistake sleeping with him....
I feel really guilty of what i become...*****!!!!
I sleep with a person who dont even love me ....
What he all talk is sex ....i even video for him.....
I feel disgusting
If i not agree to sleep with him he will stop this connection
i feel really bad and i dont want to lose him.....what should i do...

Best Answer

he must have respected you enough to tell you why..
I was with mine for 2 and half years. Just went silent in January...became verbally abusive...still no answers...how long did he take to respond to you?? how are you coping now??

Best Answer

I have been in a relationship with a married man for over 6 years, and when it finally came down to the wire, he just couldn't leave her, or the life he has known for as long as he has. He had promised me, assured me, he had known and had made his decision a long time ago, that it was me he wanted to be with and not her, I feel like a fool....And after all that time, a miscarriage and all the pain from going through that, he decides to stay with her...The question is what do I do? Walk away, say nothing, let him continue to live this life of his, I'm struggling to know what is the right answer, and how I'm to ever move on from this...He couldn't even tell me to my face, he told me through a phone call, and cried like a baby, then, never contacted me again that day, just through my email, telling me how sad and empty he was, and that he knew I would be going through the same feelings...I have no idea what to do...

Best Answer

I understand your suitation, but if you are inlove with this woman why did not leave your wife for her?

Best Answer

jawanidiwanee Feb 22, 2013 4:36 PM
hi I was in love fell heads over in love with a married man he ofcourse not telling me he married..i found out he was married yet he wanted to keep me insisted he loved me dearly ....I continued with relationship because I loved him dearly but than I kept having these thoughts if he lied to me he was not married but was he could be lying about every thing he talks about..and if he stated he loved his wife a lot why the need to have another woman
after reading your post it has confirmed me tht he did genuinely love me and it was not another game but if he loved me dearly why did he nto leave her for me...today he treats me as if I m POS...or an old pillow tossed away into dumpster and is back with his wife happily...and I m the hurt one....I can not forgive the pain he gave me by lyingt to me he was divorced i fell in love with him...it is not easy and than walk away like i m the bad person when i went out of my way to serve him and treat him so well .i broke off with him five months ago he kept pursing me how much he loved me and my love for him still strong i took him back only to feel his first wife very controlling...so got out of it ...i still love him soo much why do i still love him....my friend tells me if he can live without hearing from you and go on about his life with his wife and days can go by without you not callng you than why do i waste my time looking at my phone hoping he would call me and why i cant do without him and go about my life to which i reply BECAUSE I SINCERLY DEEPLY LOVED....HE DID NOT IT WAS A GAME FOR HIM AND HE USED ME TO FILL UP HIS EMPTY SPACE AND ONCE SHE BECAME THE BEST WIFE FOR HIM HE TREATED ME LIKE TRASH AND DUMPED ME ......I M SO HURT....to all married man out there if there is something lacking in your marriage pleasea don't come knocking on our single innocent women door instead knock on youR FAMILY FREINDS OR RELATIVES OR CHURCHES OR THERAPIST DOORS TO MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE WORK ..DONT HURT OTHER WOMEN OUT THERE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR COMPANION AND HONEST PARTNER IN LIFE ...IT HURTS.....my ex told me he and his wife made marriage work i told him sure it did because i came into the picture and your wife jealouse turned around and changed for the better now you don't need me now i m out....no longer important ..i was pissed and told him you should have worked on your marriage instaed of bringing me into your life and causing me so much pain today you are happily back with her and i m all empty again and have to start all over again to find a nice honest companion....how fair is it to me huh???

Best Answer

hey I changed from jawanidiwanee to humtum4ever since I forgot my password

Best Answer

Why not to leave if you love someone else? Why so afraid to act and be happier? I really can not understand that.

Best Answer

he didn't, he was just usin you.............next question

Best Answer

Not necessarily.

Best Answer

hey I changed my username to humtum4ever and no longer jawanidiwanee

Best Answer

typical answer.....

Best Answer

As much as I hate to say it, if he truly loved you (at least according to my definition of that word), he wouldn't have been involved with you in the first place because he would have recognized that you deserve more and better than a man who expects you to share him with someone else and be content to remain hidden in the secret shadows of his life. That being said, unless he was completely indifferent to you and never even tried to hide the fact that he was simply using you for sex, then the chances are that he felt an emotional attachment of some sort and was unhappy when you broke up with him -- even though the reasons for his unhappiness are probably rather selfish and not quite what they should be.

Best Answer

oh how true I still hurt as of today so heart broken..

Best Answer

some things u cant change in this world

Best Answer

yes i love your comment
My married man whom i love, mostly talk about sex and angry when i want to disconnect and accuse me not in love with him and think i have new one...
I dont want to be hate by someone i love ...it truly hurt...
i want to stop but whenever he text me and accuse me that i just broke with him because i stop loving him...
I want him to understand why i want to move on, not because i not love him but i
feel guilty of being home wrecker ....

Best Answer

He doesn't feel. He will never grow up. He lacks the maturity to withstand and work for a loving relationship. Within 3 weeks of the breakup, he was with another woman. A woman I know. I had had my suspicion prior to our breakup. I was compelled to drive by her house suddenly one day. Very unlike me. I am not the stalking type. On the way there I said to myself, I am going to see him there. It was "that time of day". There he was, leaving her house, parked down around the corner in "not the daily driver". His MO. I feel that I was supposed to see him so that I can completely let go. Being the other woman for so long, messes with your mind. Never did I ever think I would allow myself to be in that position. I had trained myself to wait for him in all capacities. Even after the breakup I think my mind kept waiting for him to divorce and come back. Now that I know what a creep he really is, I am having the hardest time. I feel so used. I am disgusted. I am grieving the relationship and the time I lost with him. I feel sick for his wife. I have cried for her too. I have always had empathy for her and never wanted to hurt her. I realize that I will eventually work through this and that I am way better off without him and that life. It's just getting there that will be tough. I feel as though I will never trust another man. The one thing I have taken to heart is that I will refuse any advances by any married man with disgust. It will be a very long time before I feel whole again.

Best Answer

i understand how you feel..i feel the same...how are you doing now??

Best Answer

i kinda think my married man did love me but at the same time if he did he would have left his "unloving lazy didn't do anything for the kids wife also" he once told me how he wished he had met me 10 years ago (b4 he got married). An how come some people come into our lives when we have made other choices in life. People n mutual friends have told me how unhappy he is but he is staying for the children so i guess he loves pain n misery more then he loves me!! i asked a friend of mine who is male he said to me trust me he loved you n will feel the pain of letting you go when you actually let him go!!!

Best Answer

Believe it. 20 years and I still have the pain, miss her and feel the guilt.
Although there are many good reasons I stayed with my wife ( aren't there always) and our marriage has become much better because of this I know I caused much pain and pay for it everyday.

Best Answer

I have same thoughts he loves pain and misery more than me

Best Answer

how are you paying for it ray1961 ray please can you explain for I have just recently gone through it and he made me feel like I was the witch and she the angel..hey make a woman fall in love with you than she finds out you married how would she feel...huh?..how can any married man think they can walk into our lives play all innocent and our knight in shining armour when they have wives huh?dont theyknow they are hurting us by hiding they not married and making us feel like we have finally met our man huh??so tell me you say you still have the pain?may I ask how please contact me or send me reply personally to my e mail..because I see my ex happy today tells me he glad he done with me after using me to get his wife to change for the better oh it hurts so much I have cried and stiltl continue to cry tears after tears my eyes will dry for sure

Best Answer

tell me please how you are paying for it everyday...you went back to your wife but do you know how much we hurt ...we single woman have dreams and hopes that we finaly found man of our dreams while he has been playing us because he married??today my ex happy back with his wife but I m empty all alone ...hurt and heart crushed???it hurts....hurts a lot....can you tell me what you mean you still have pain...I ask you how can you even sleep in peace even related to your first wife after what you did to the other woman...I ask myself this question how can he live happily with his wife just because she has become a good wife to him...while he has hurt me soo deeply..i cant forgive neither forget what he did to me...

Best Answer

please reply to humtum4ever and not jawanidiwanee thank you

Best Answer

Trust me they don't care or lose a wink of sleep.cheating men always have another lined up

Best Answer

Blanket statements never hold up under all circumstances.

Best Answer

this statement scares me my heart told me when he was with me his mistress and he has first wife he had third one lined up knowing i was ready to end it with him i wonder at times hwo can he end it just like this with me and your statement is the answer he already has another lined up oh well if he does that is for his first wife toworry

Best Answer

I am sorry to tell you all...but I was married twice...both my former husbands are living with their lovers, fro which they left me for, the first one marry her and have two beautiful children, the second one is about to get married with his former mistress...and I..am the wife....and alone...so...they truly loved these women...don't you think? I wish they had loved me enough not to hurt me this deep.

Best Answer

If they did it to you what makes these woman think it will not be done to them when your ex eyes go wondering around again it will happens sooner or latter. Just do t go looking for it cause the wives will not announce it to the world, it will just happen. If they didn't love you how you wanted them to then they were not worth your time. True love is like a needle in a haystack you really have to look carefully for it.

Best Answer

i just want to share my experience and testimony here.. i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive. but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce. my whole life was turning apart and i didn’t know what to do .he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster…so i decided to try it reluctantly. although i didn’t believe in all those things… then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2days, my husband came back and was pleading. he had realized his mistakes. I just couldn’t believe it. .anyways we are back together now and we are happy. in case anyone needs this man, his email address abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo com his spells is for a better life. again his email is abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo com

Best Answer

wow...so my ex went back to his wife because of some spell casted on him by her huh?how can you even be happy you got your husband back when he cheated on you..do you even think about the other woman who was lied and betrayed to huh? have you put yourself in her shoes huh so now you both live happily ever after and that woman left alone hurt...do you believe in karma and what goes around comes around/?do you even know that he will not live happily emotionally mentally with you...he may show you but trust me he is broken inside him.he hs lost himself..so you got your husband back but hey trust me he will get what is coming for him...after breaking another womans heart and messing up with her mind and life....

Best Answer

please send respond in this forum or you can send to this humtum4ever username and NOT jawanidiwanee for I have changed it

Best Answer

just the fact he let you go shows you he did. otherwise you'd still be together, with or without his wife knowing

Best Answer

Like **** I would have thought.

Best Answer

Without sounding flipplant. Consider that if you were married and if your husband left you and you loved him deeply, then how would you think it would make you feel? I think it isn't too hard to get to your own conclusion on this one :-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I'm worried that you care about this. If he really loved you, either he would not have had an affair with you in the first place or he would have gotten a divorce by now. Worrying about how HE feels might not be as useful as worrying how you yourself got into a sad situation like this (if he you did) or why you are worrying about a man who already has someone to take care of him and his emotional needs.

Best Answer

MARRIED MEN WILL NEVER LOVE THE WOMEN THEY CHEAT WITH!!

Best Answer

Hi My name is 'Bruno Rico' just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage... I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out... she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots and herbs... Within 7 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via akhidenorlovespell @ gmail.com Don't give up just yet, the different between 'Ordinary' & 'Extra-Ordinary' is the 'Extra' so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it.

Best Answer

I think if a woman knows a man is married and she decided to be his lover whatever bad happens to her at the end she deserves it. Nothing good come out of messing with a married person they tell you what you want to hear just to get what they want from you. If he divorces his partner what makes you think he will not turn around and the do same again when he/she feels they are not happy with their new relationship. Whats worse is when the lover has a kid from the affair that is so unfair to the kid especially if the men decides to be a jerk and chooses to not recognize the kid and then there is the whole court thing , and the wife finds out and she also have kids how really inconsiderate are people to Cause all that messed up psychological trauma. The best thing is get a divorce if counseling isn't working or its not and option to either party. then chill for a few then start dating why is that so hard? Oh yeah cause ya want to have your cake and eat to. Grow up men and stop being cowards and using your wife as fallback just in case your adventure don t workout ,ya secure she will be there waiting with open arms. Women stop being So ignorant and listening to what they say to sweep ya in their trap if he was destined to be with you he would not be married you are just another story to tell their friends. I blame both sides, the victim is the spouse who thinks the world of you Smh. So if you asking what he feels if he really loved you he would never started the affair. He would have kept you as a good friend and if he wasn't happy with his spouse he would have divorce his wife, then in a month ask if you wanted to go out then take it from their. There was never love for you there just a good time and a good story. Sorry just move on

Best Answer

My name is Anamarie and I’m here to let you know that with what people say, it may seem impossible, but with what you believe…..NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, I made a promise to Priest JAYEMA and to myself that WHEN he restored my marriage, I would testify and tell the world…I would share EVERY single detail no matter how shameful and embarrassing it would be, in the hope and knowledge that I would someday be able to bring some kind of hope for a hurting wife or husband who would’ve been going through what I once was. I’ll try to be as brief as possible but I really don’t want to leave any detail out…no matter how small, because it may be the very thing the priest wants to use to inspire and encourage a stander or prodigal spouse. I don’t want to apportion blame too much here but suffice it to say we had some in-law issues which contributed greatly to our demise…but that is another story and I want to concentrate on how priest JAYEMA showed up and showed off in the mist of my situation. Today. My husband of 1 year and 7 months left me on November 30th, 2012.But. all thanks and all praise be to God who give power to priest JAYEMA, he is now back home and we are rebuilding a marriage that from all counts and to the naked eye in the natural realm was dead. As far as I could see we were the perfect couple went out together.stayed home together,laughed, joked,we were like two peas in a pod of course we had our regular marital problems.no marriage is perfect.in addition to the above we also. argued and sometimes told each other some harsh words.LIKE EVERY OTHER COUPLE,it isn’t right but it happens. In spite of all this , I believed he loved me just as much as I loved him.you could imagine my surprise and heart break when one day after a short disagreement and I mean short.lasting no more that a few minutes.my beloved husband packed his clothes and walked out of my life. All this happened on Nov 30th 2012.I held off from calling him because I was still upset and I figured I didn’t do him any harm.he was the one that stepped out in our marriage and on our marriage.ours wasn’t a physical stepping as in outside sex.it was an on-going 5 month relationship on the internet, with someone he had been previously involved with. The days went by and he didn’t call so on December 5th 2012.I called him.he refused to take my calls so I texted him only to be told that he wasn’t interested in me and I should go on with my life.that I should never call or text him again.that was like a dagger through my heart,I felt as though someone had literally ran a knife straight through my stomach and was twisting it repeatedly.but that isn’t the worse yet. I persisted in calling him that same day and eventually he picked up the phone…he was as cold as ice,I felt frightened even listening to him,he told me.I NEVER LOVED YOU,I AM SORRY WE GOT MARRIED,I FELT TRAPPED IN THIS MARRIAGE,I DON’T LOVE YOU LIKE A MAN SHOULD LOVE A WOMAN,THE FEELINGS I HAVE FOR YO

Best Answer