.... out my income and expenditure (yep I do that!!!). Is it normal to spend £765.00 per week for myself and my 15 year old son on just the necessities????
Kurlysue Kurlysue 41-45, F 2 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Community

I have no idea about your personal budget but I know I spend far too much at Christmas time. But that's because I have too many blessed nieces and nephews! I'm only joking, I love them all dearly and Christmas is for the kids after all. :-)

Best Answer

Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and I love spoiling my son and others close to me. That is what the magic of Christmas is about for me. Every single thing I buy whether small or large, I buy with thought. Never check the price first.

Best Answer

I didn't get you wrong Sweetheart, I understand completely and would do the same if I had a son. :-))

Best Answer

Thanks :-)

Best Answer

Depends on where you live.

Best Answer

Worsley, Manchester
Nice area quiet, good neighbours.

Best Answer

Should have given more information I suppose. £765.00 is pocket money for the "silly rich", but could be a fortune for the not so wealthy.....

Best Answer

In London it would probably be quite normal, in Manchester I suppose it is bit much just for necessities but hey if you can afford it then why not.

Best Answer

I guess, which part of the Country are you from?

Best Answer

Bangkok ;). Originally from Canada though.

Best Answer

So you live in Bangkok, you are Canadian, yet you know so much about the cost of living in the UK????

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

I have traveled to the UK many times and have visited pretty much all of the major cities. It is an amazing country and I would move there in a heartbeat if the weather was warmer!

Best Answer

Sorry I wasn't being funny with my last reply. Just intrigued.

Best Answer

I know :)

Best Answer

I can understand that. Strange though I like the UK weather but not the current economy.

Best Answer