Tina443 Tina443 13-15, F 7 Answers Jul 23, 2013 in Community

What does "vaca" mean? In my language, it means cow, maybe that's why your house smells weird.LOL

Best Answer

Hahahh!!! Vaca is short for vacation.

Best Answer

Oh, so it's not the cow's fault.;))

Best Answer

no, not at all. XD

Best Answer

No not weird just musty usually. Open up the windows and let some fresh air in. -

Best Answer

hmm i'll do that next time

Best Answer

Do. :-)

Best Answer

:O nnnooooooooooooo

Best Answer

O.O

Best Answer

Ohh you mean the house just smells weird. I thought you left and only your parents were at home and when you returned it smelled weird. THAT'S what the ':o noooo' was all about lol if ya get my drift.

Best Answer

haha I gotcha. I was kind vague in my question anyway.

Best Answer

Ya I shut the air off I live in south Florida so in the summer it can get into the 90s in the house if the air is off. It smells funky

Best Answer

It's just stagnant air, usually. In our case, it was a dead possum in the roof, forgotten food in the fridge, and to add to it all, the toilet completely drained out and was emitting a foul sewage odor. Add that to the stagnant air part and to say the least, it was horribly unpleasant and we had the windows open for a LONG time!!

Best Answer

Oh my goodness! Good thing, that smell isn't there anymore I hope! In my house, I think it's my pets... I have 4 dogs..

Best Answer

Sometimes its because the air in ur hse has gone 'stale'. It just needs some air ventilation:)

Best Answer

That makes sense. Thanks!!

Best Answer

Lol no problem ;p

Best Answer

yes, you got used to the diff smells, now you smell what your brain has got used too, I had a friend that had 3 cats, this gal was a major neat freak, went to her house and her hubby told me at the door, sorry about the cat smell, wow! ammonia smell to the max, house was clean, but wow the smell, they were used to it.

Best Answer

oh!! I'm glad I'm not the only one LoL

Best Answer

no, just the way it is, do you have a elderly grandma? mine used to smell like moth balls and farts, hated going there.

Best Answer

My grandma's house also has this peculiar smell to it, but it doesn't bother me that much. In my house, I have 4 dogs... must be the reason behind the 'weird' odor.

Best Answer

ha ha, they smell, but least it never gets old coming home and they go nuts happy to see ya.

Best Answer