wishwing wishwing 41-45, F 33 Answers Jun 8, 2010

98...99...100... <br />
What was the question?

Best Answer

Assuming she is RICH and famous, I would offer her the first refusal to purchase the pics for the same 100k. <br />
If she declined then they go to the mag.

Best Answer

I wait as see if I can shop them around for $500K

Best Answer

sure? hell id do nude photos for 100 bucks :D

Best Answer

Those pictures would have both of us.And they would know who's boss in those pics....

Best Answer

yes. Not proud, but yes.

Best Answer

Yes. But only after I photoshopped them to make them look way worse than they appear.

Best Answer

No...I would want the same respect of privacy, and so would not break that respect of her privacy.

Best Answer

Depends on what the woman did to me if she just left me I wouldn't sell but if they cheated on me or some **** well I get 100K and **** her.

Best Answer

uhmmmmm...YES!!!!

Best Answer

Well, I guess it would depend on how put-off I felt after being dumped. If he was gracious and kind then no I wouldn't do it...but if he was cold and heartless I'd tell the magazine to make $150K and they got a deal!

Best Answer

It depends on how it ended. You say they dumped me, so I'll take that as a bad ending, and say I most likely would sell them. I'd probably feel really bad about it later though.

Best Answer

It depends on whether they were a jerk or not.

Best Answer

Yeah probably...if they werent very nice to me at break-up time.

Best Answer

HELLZ YES!

Best Answer

No, just lease a few and see what other offers you get.

Best Answer

No... I don't think that celebrities deserve that sort of treatment in the first place... and if I loved someone and they broke up with me... then became famous... well, they would deserve the same respect I would accord any other celebrity. A right to privacy.

Best Answer

Hang on to them, may be they will be worth more later. Bet you my Ex will buy them twice the price if he is filthy rich. So people don't just say NO. LoL.... make sense?

Best Answer

Yes perfect sense.......lol

Best Answer

No. She was a part of me and will remain a part of me.

Best Answer

no I would not stoop to that level

Best Answer