dskdw25q9n dskdw25q9n 61-65, M 4 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Parenting & Family

The only advice I listen to is my own so that I can only blame myself.

Best Answer

That takes discipline because there will always be family and acquaintances who posture themselves as knowing what is best for you.

Best Answer

True. Concerning family, I guess there are pivotal moments where I follow the advice that affects the household. I always throw my suggestions forward and also don't stop them if I don't agree on something.

Best Answer

From there you give up any hope of your old life. You lose who you know in the wind. Paint a skull on your chest and punish the wicked, until you get cold or forget to program the DVR.

Best Answer

Then maybe you will finally realize that it was YOU who made the actual decisions, and that other's advice didn't really matter... you are responsible for yourself and your actions and only you. It's time to grow up and take charge.

Best Answer

Irrelevant point that you make because, even if it is true, it doesn't alter the fact.

Best Answer

The fact is that you are seeing things incorrectly - YOU are responsible for your own life decisions. Nobody else... it's time to quit placing blame and make changes.

Best Answer

You are shallow. An individual's circumstances are determined by random fate. Factors such as when you were born, where you were born, world events at the time, affluence of your parents, etc, have far more to do with who you are than does any carefully deliberated planning on your part. Even the native language that you speak is determined by factors that have nothing to do with individual choice.

Best Answer

Your question doesn't refer to geographical or economic factors... your question states you are blaming others who gave you advice who are now gone for your situation. In fact you state that you blame them, as if you had not a thing to do with whatever you are dealing with right now. You can't possibly REALLY believe you have nothing to do with how you arrived at your own status.

Best Answer

EP limits the length of questions to few words. Don't blame me for being unable to clarify my life story in twenty words or less. Neither did I contend that I have nothing to do with my status, and so I won't defend myself against something I never said.

Best Answer

There's an entire section to add details... you left it blank.

Best Answer

You are to blame for me leaving it blank. You didn't explain that feature, until it was too late.

Best Answer

LOL- well sorry then!

Best Answer

Well, if thats the case all I can do is carry on really. What else can ya do besides move forward and be a bit more careful in future?

Best Answer