Yet, I can't let go of him. Part of me really doesn't want to break up with him but a part of me feels stuck or something. I've had many reasons come up why I don't want to be with him. They change every week. Mind you he's a great guy. Reasons include: I can do better, wish he had more money, maybe I'm not in love with him, etc. But when we're together I feel great. we have fun, all is good.
confused2112 confused2112 26-30, F 10 Answers Nov 18, 2013 in Marriage

Your first two reasons are "I could do better" and "wish he had more money"? bit shallow love. I think it's time you ended it it and let him find someone who truly loves him and is not motivated by money or think's they could do better.

Best Answer

It's not uncommon to get cold feet, to have a lot of anxiety; after all, you're deciding on who you want to be with for the remainder of your life, or at least, someone you can have a very stable future with. I've got to tell you that we could all use more money, more security. But if you've got true love, and all is good when you're with him, you're one of the lucky ones who find that perfect person.

Best Answer

He is definitely perfect. Great fiance, and I'm sure will be a wonderful husband.

Best Answer

So count your blessings, and don't worry too much. All relationships have their ups and downs.

Best Answer

Wow .. that's difficult. <br />
I know it's normal to get "cold feet" before getting married. But I would really suggest you talk to your fiance' about how you're feeling. Communication is so important in relationships. If you're having any doubts .. maybe talking about it will make you feel better.<br />
Better to solve this BEFORE you get married ...<br />
Good Luck.

Best Answer

Everyone does. All of a sudden those forever thoughts run through your head and we get scared we are making a wrong decision. Just trust your heart. :)

Best Answer

You sound shallow and horrid. Hopefully he runs far, far away from you.<br />
And no, if those constitute reasons to leave for you, you are definitely not in love.<br />
"wish he had more money,?" Really? -_-

Best Answer

I'm being honest with myself. Believe me, a lot of people think the same way although they won't admit.

Best Answer

Hence, why many people think they've settled...

Best Answer

All is not good. You will always feel this way, so either split up or face cheating on him after marriage.

Best Answer

Have you felt this way too?

Best Answer

Yes and I splitted up after an year of dating and straggle in my mind.

Best Answer

Did you finally learn more about yourself? Did you meet the right one?

Best Answer

Yes! you marry the one you can put up with, lol

Best Answer

Then stop thinking about it.

Best Answer