TheIllusionist TheIllusionist 31-35, F 9 Answers Sep 16, 2010

I think (personal opinion) till you are okay with being by yourself and don't need anyone to make you happy . I don't think you can really put a timeline when it comes to the heart. Each person is different and each person heals differently.

Best Answer

I agree, one must be able to love themselves before fully loving someone else. It is hard coming out of a long term relationship, i've been through it. Some people take longer than others. For myself it took me 2 years to get over the love i once had.

Best Answer

if realationships include only sex, the same day is already o'kay. If u want serious relationships - hmmm, approximately 6 months, may be more.

Best Answer

after my 2nd divorce, it wasn't until 3-1/2 years later that i allowed myself to date.

Best Answer

THE NEXT DAY IS GOOD

Best Answer

We all have our own pace but a person needs to heal and lick their wounds. I do not think it is fair to enter a new relationship with someone else and let them deal with all the hurts and negativity they deserve someone who is whole and ready for someone. Also the person deserves to be happy and positive about life and to give that to a person and be willing to trust someone in an intimate way again.

Best Answer