anopuh13 anopuh13 22-25 16 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Women's Health

NOTHING goes back to normal after giving birth ! The vagina, the hips, the weight, the stretch marks, and most of all, YOUR LIFE STYLE !<br />
NOTHING goes back to the way it was !

Best Answer

1st, what is old? I am 49
2nd, Why do you ask that question? Did I say anything that seemed like I insinuated that?

Best Answer

Yes, though things are a little looser I think, and your monthly cramps won't ever be as bad as pre-motherhood was. I know this from my personal experience, he weighed 9 pounds!!!

Best Answer

This is what I heard too

Best Answer

ugghhh when the blood stops...or about 6 weeks.

Best Answer

Kegel excersises several times a day, which you actually should be doing during pregnancy as well. But what I found the hardest to get back to normal is the belly. Many toning excersises, and plenty of cocoa butter for your belly. Cocoa butter shoud be apllied during pregnancy as well. How long all depends on the individaul, because each body is different.

Best Answer

I think after 2 or 3 months cause that's when doctors says you can return being intimate again

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes it does, how long, I honestly don't know. Doing kegals daily help speed up process though.

Best Answer

With the first two kids it does, then you have work at it with exercise to get the entire body back into shape........ average time 2 months.

Best Answer

Never compleatly, it is somewhat lose. There are some opperatiions available to tighten it back, if one willing to pay for it.

Best Answer

Yes, it takes like 2-3 weeks as far as I remember my ex saying.

Best Answer