flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 87 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Hobbies

I could not only live on it but I could even manage to save a bit. I am terrific at living on a budget.

Best Answer

wow. that's a lot more than I got =/

Best Answer

i live on WAYYYY less, BEFORE rent!

Best Answer

agreed. its not.

Best Answer

I think so, after rent, utilities, and other fixed bills I can live on 200 a month.

Best Answer

I HAVE MADE IT OFF LESS THAN 916 A MONTH YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED-I FEEL TRULY BLESSED BECAUSE GOD HAS GIVEN ME KNOWLEDGE ON HOW TO SURVIVE

Best Answer

After rent and bills, I live on $150 a month!

Best Answer

Give it to me<br />
And I'll let u know

Best Answer

no other bills? of course

Best Answer

Damn right im frugle

Best Answer

I would be delighted to have so much left over! As it is, I make 150 a MONTH and my daughter makes about 600. That's what our rent is, so we have 150 left, except we're usually late so we have the 50 dollar late fee, leaving us with 100 dollars for utilities, gas, and groceries. It stinks. The only way we're making it is selling stuff but we're all sold out. I even sold my van last week and I really didn't want to, but I don't want to live in the thing so rent came first.

Best Answer

I live on a lot less than that. I could save at least $400 a month on that money.

Best Answer

I live on about 500 dollars a month. For myself and my son. Budget budget budget!!!

Best Answer

thats a lot more than i have after paying rent, but yes i think i could

Best Answer

No, I have bills.

Best Answer

I could live on a third of that. I wish I had that much left over.

Best Answer

you are rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Depends on what other bills are unavoidable and have yet therefore also to be paid. <br />
Eating vegetarian and preparing the food yourself will delivery PHENOMENAL savings! Try it!

Best Answer

I make less than that to pay rent, utilities, phone, and anything else a month, so yes sadly, I can and do.

Best Answer

You betcha.

Best Answer

If it is just you, absolutely.

Best Answer