Just ask her, save a lot of worry man

Best Answer

The way you phrased what's going on makes it sound like her friends have passed judgement on you and deemed you unworthy and your friend cares what they think. It could be anything though. Maybe she is busy and seems that way. I have a feeling she doesn't feel the same way you do.

Best Answer

1 little word.... jealousy<br />
3 little words she wants your attention back

Best Answer

i bet her friends noticed and pointed out to her that, hey- you like her. so now she knows (maybe she didn't, or only suspected, before), and she's..digesting the information. rotcod made a good point that could be a part of it, too.

Best Answer

Were you very drunk ?

Best Answer

People sometimes act differently around different circles of people. I have known one friend who broke down in tears because she didn't no how to act or what to do when her different circles of friends finally met. Your friend might just not know if you think differently of her, or not how to process the "different worlds" colliding. I am not positive that is what is happening, but you can always just ask her. Let her know you had fun, and you still love her, and just want to know if everything is okay.

Best Answer

I'm thinking. Is there perhaps another female in your group you might feel comfortable talking with? Someone loyal that wont go blabbing your story to the entire country?? Go to her and tell her your plight. Perhaps if you have yet to come forward and tell your beloved how you really feel things might become different.
Or perhaps approach your lady friend. Explain to her you don't want her to be uncomfortable and ask if she prefer you left the group. Get her alone if possible. Softly say, I don't want to go but I am aware my presence makes you uncomfortable. You know how I feel. And it hurts you too much for me to stay.
"You know I am in love with you. But I cannot bare to watch you being uncomfortable"
There! you said it! Take her hand and lift it to your lips and kiss the inside of her palm. Whisper, 'I will remember you' and leave. If she calls you back ... but if she doesn't you have told her. Sometimes we females NEED the words.

Best Answer