Yes there is. Firstly know that you are bound to miss everyone and you are perhaps so used to seeing yourself through them that being alone is difficult, but its actually very empowering. Take this time to get to know yourself. What do you like doing? Join a group or club or even a dance class. Meet new people and be open to them. You will meet new people and develop new relationships but it takes time. <br />
To meet people you must be out there...doing the things you like...libraries, museums...etc<br />
Please give yourself time and treat yourself tenderly...Px

Best Answer

I know exactly how you feel. It's normal. You're not alone. You'll make new friends wherever it is that you moved to although it sucks losing a connection/identity to where it was you called home.

Best Answer

I've done what you've done, but I can't relate, never felt that way

Best Answer

I'm moving away from my best friend & family myself in July. Getting my plane ticket this month. So soon it will be me.

Best Answer

My birthday present? :D

Best Answer

Irelate. Gotta make yourself, yourself while You're alone. That's really who you are. Not the person you are when you're with other people. That's just a portion of yourself.

Best Answer

I don't know im going through the same thing.but there has to be a light at the end of the tunnel just pray it the sun and not a fire cause for me its always another fire

Best Answer