I think I was stuck on the idea of wanting to reverse whatever it was that made him not like me for a relationship, but now that I see he has truly moved on, he's not thinking about whatever it was he didn't like about me. And it was actually something that he really didn't like about himself that my presence really illuminated. I'm not a dam loser after all. Hell, I might be a true winner without even realizing it. I have found that when I don't feel like a winner, I look for losers to tell me I am a winner because they are obviously worse off. But never again, from now on, I am going to celebrate my winner status and give my dam self a pat on the back. Sh*t I'm a good person, with a good heart, good mind, good p*ssy, and I have some many good things to offer this world. I just need to tell myself I'm good more often.
housedressing housedressing 31-35, F 1 Answer Sep 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships