Most employers hold military jobs for those who have left to serve our country. The people they employ while they are gone...know it is a temporary position. I think they all should come home now. Why, we are not going to slove a problem that has been going on 4 thousand years before Christ... It has to be solved by them. We can only assist.

Best Answer

yes I agree........... that war has been going on and will continue to do so, thousands of years later.........
They don't want to modernize their life style..... they want to kill each other off... and kill our American way of life .......... such stupidity, cant see past their own religion, they be live everyone should live like they do ........... idiots!

Best Answer

yes I agree........... that war has been going on and will continue to do so, thousands of years later......... They don't want to modernize their life style..... they want to kill each other off... and kill our American way of life .......... such stupidity, cant see past their own religion, they belive everyone should live like they do

Best Answer

you think this iwll be any different then any other war think again willbe just like viet nam already gettingharder to get VA treatment

Best Answer

The way it looks, they will soon be on their way to be within striking distance of Iran...that should keep them busy for at least another 5 years.

Best Answer

That was initially the circle of evil. I agree that Bush had the right idea. With us in Iraq and Afghanistan, Iran was in squeezing distance. I still like that idea. Keep your friends close, so to speak, your enemies closer

Best Answer

um if I understand ur question...ur asking..... do to the troops coming back to the states.......how can jobs be made to accommodate that many people ......<br />
um well, I was raised in the military and married into it ........... many of the military personal wont be needing a job.......... why ?! cause all military personal are under contract, so if their contract is do to expire and they have past the test to jump to a higher level and............ their upper commanders like them ( its political ) they stay in the military ...<br />
Iv never understood why the news waves the flag..... omg the troops are coming home,we have no jobs for them etc..... not all are getting out of the military to take civilian jobs daaaaaaaaaa but the news will have everyone believing it

Best Answer

There are laws that require an employer to have a soldier's job for him when he gets back. The problem is that there are a lot of ways around those laws. The employer needs to give the soldier a job at the same pay but he can find a way to move him to a less attractive place and meet the rules. Its also tough for the reserves when they are deploying every three to five years to keep a good job as a deployment can eat up 6 months to a year quite easily making it tough on employers. Unfortunately some of the hardest employers to work with are public like fire, police, and teachers.

Best Answer

Give first priority to soldiers who are returning. It's not perfect but it's probably the best that can be done.

Best Answer