I hope Cheney invites him to go hunting with him

Best Answer

I'll stay here on the porch, thanks...I'm no target. When you think of it it's a win situation even if Newt draws 1st.

Best Answer

Well, just listening to the politics on the debates - talk, talk, talk, I will not choose anyone so far...It seems to me we are about to re-start some war somewhere. The start of this mess we are in was completely forgotten in the first place . A miracle has been expected - a quick fix ... I dread....what may come next...

Best Answer

I reluctantly, sadly, agree. I say Iran is next...

Best Answer

yes, freeed, probably so...

Best Answer

All I know is that Newt is a liar. When asked about his tenure at Freddie Mac as a consultant gingrich told Bloomberg News he couldn't release his contracts. Gingrich said Freddie mac wouldn't waive a confidentiality agreement, and that he didn't want them suing him. Freddie Mac VP Sharon McHale gave a different account, saying, "We are not opposed to Mr. Gingrich discussing the broad terms of his consulting agreement with Freddie Mac. He is free to release the contracts." (Bloomberg News, Jan. 5, 2012)

Best Answer

We hope truth always will emerge in the end - hopefully not too late!

Best Answer

Let's get the positive vibration as if it all already happened! Let's avoid be under the collective consciousness! Yes, we hope and hope!
I see, freed, we think the same way,

Best Answer