ianrockwell ianrockwell 41-45, M 18 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Hobbies

Well first we didn't spend trillions on Stimulus, you are confusing that on 2 wars and a Bush Tax cuts. Also why don't you go back and look at what things were like before the Stimulus... 800,000 jobs lost per month. Not only did it stop that hemorrhaging it is now in the plus column. I would say it worked.

Best Answer

Ohh Romney lover boy. It takes more than four years to make big changes.

Best Answer

One does have to wonder...

Best Answer

Well to get the money for a stimulus package he had to tax companies that were making money to give it to companies that weren't making money. "Zero sum game" I think best characterises this situation.

Best Answer

Ross Perot warned America, Pass NAFTA and there will be a giant sucking sound of jobs leaving this country. Well congress passed NAFTA and guess what?

Best Answer

Being added every day OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA

Best Answer

Solyndra???

Best Answer

a lot of the stimulas money went to build roads , when you ride by those people working on the roads they are mostly mexican. So that money was mailed home to mexico.

Best Answer

I will balance the budget.

Best Answer

Go home Romney, you're drunk.

Best Answer

In mexico, china, anywhere but in the USA

Best Answer

ya,and he will win and promise more"shovel ready jobs"the states blew through the free money and law makers lined their pockets.

Best Answer

It really does not matter any more does it? He got his ticket punched for four more years.

Best Answer

I have no idea I wish I knew

Best Answer