I believe that once trust is broken, it's very difficult to establish again. This is when most relationships turn toxic...

Best Answer

I doubt this. A glass can never be the same when it's broken however you glue the pieces back. It may serve the purpose but not the same as it was.

Best Answer

Lady I feel the same way, if a mirror is broken and repaired the image you see is always chattered
thanks

Best Answer

No way....lies make a broken mess of a relationship if you ask me.

Best Answer

Nope.<br />
Maybe.<br />
Trust is earned. Will a person allow someone to overcome the past and re-earn trust?<br />
We do it with our kids. Why can't we do it with adults?

Best Answer

Quiet you are so ******* right, unfortunately had has lied to me from day one. Sometime I wonder if there is something about me that makes him feel like he has to pretend to be someone else in order to satisfy me. Sometime I feel like he is my child becuase I has to be told over and over again stop hurting me.

Best Answer

This sounds sooo familiar to me. There is a book that perhaps you might want to purchase, it's titled "Why does he do that?" Believe me if you read this book...you will have your answers and you will know without a doubt that IT'S NOT YOU! I understand love is involved but please, it really isn't you or anything you did.

Best Answer

I don't think so. Wouldn't there always be some doubt ?

Best Answer

not necessarily that depends on the person

Best Answer

Well, assuming they're NOT gullible, I mean.

Best Answer

Bi if I call him and he dont answer my mind just runs with the possiblity of him cheating. When he tell me anything I doubt it, even something as simiple of what he had for lunch. So you are so right

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

no,no love without trust

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

It will never work because the trust have been broken,he will never trust you again!

Best Answer

Sure it can. Just you won't be able to trust them and they won't tell you the truth. If you can live with that then you have it made. It sucks though.

Best Answer

It sure does suck especially when you love them.

Best Answer

yes but it takes alot of time to regain trust and alot of communication it happened to me and it worked if fact it made us closer and know each other better

Best Answer

Model how can it work if I cant get him to tell me the truth?

Best Answer

i said it worked in my situation so i could work obviously everyone is different and if you are 110% sure that he is lying and he refuses to tell you just move on it also can depend on what he is lying about

Best Answer

I know what his **** looks like, so I am 200% he is lying. Thanks Model

Best Answer

Depending on the lie you have to remember no one is perfect..

Best Answer

I am far from perfect too, however I made an effort to tell the truth even if i think it will hurt the person. I believe what you do to others will come back to you.

Best Answer

I am a firm believer that what goes around comes around I can only go by what I know as I do not know your situation I can't give you a correct answer....

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer